Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) – http://www.oracle.com/partners/
Apply for a Partnership That Will Foster New Business Opportunities.
In competitive marketplaces, your company needs to quickly respond to changes and new trends, in order to open opportunities and build long-term growth. Oracle has a variety of next-generation services, solutions and resources that will leverage the differentiators in your offerings. Name your partnering needs: Oracle has the answer.
• Developing with Oracle Solutions
• Deliver solutions empowered with Oracle IT-leading platforms and applications
• Selling Oracle Solutions
• Provide Oracle-scalable, industry-specific, and best-in-class functionality solutions for any expectation
• Implementing Oracle Solutions
• Build innovation into your services and offerings with Oracle IT-leading solutions
Benefit from specially designed resources to build your competency
Check the complete list of benefits that Oracle offers to partners.
Oracle is fundamentally transforming the way its customers and partners are developing business. Engage with Oracle and open gateways to a wealth of business opportunities. Join OPN: http://www.oracle.com/partners/en/join-now/step1-join-020737.html
Avnet Technology Solutions
1300 36 25 25
02 9119 4200
Become Specialized and Advanced Specialized. Be Recognized by Oracle and Preferred by Customers.
Oracle’s extensive product portfolio is categorized into five main pillars:
• Server & Storage Systems
Each pillar is further sub-divided into “Knowledge Zones,” which provide information about the product or solution you are interested in, including the business and competency criteria required for Partners to achieve Specialization.
• OPN Specialized Training Modules – designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of the OPN Specialized program.
• Boot Camps – are designed as a “jump start” training to enhance your skills by providing role-based training on industry-leading Oracle solutions and services.
• Non-Specialization Content – In addition to trainings related to Specialization Oracle University offers other trainings.
• Featured Training – Additional training offerings are constantly developed for Oracle partners to get educated on the latest product release features and functionalities.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the vendor. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content