Women in ICT Awards
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Avnet Technology Solutions
1300 36 25 25
02 9119 4200
Complete, Open, Integrated Hardware and Software Systems
Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems that helps organizations overcome complexity and unleash innovation.
To do this, Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
• Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
• Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
• Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise.
Oracle is simplifying IT by engineering hardware and software to work together—from servers and storage to database and middleware to applications. The idea behind Oracle’s integrated technology stack is that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. There are best-of-breed products throughout the stack, and every product and every layer of the technology stack is designed and engineered to work together. That’s not all. Integrated solutions engineered for specific industries make delivering IT simpler. And when IT is simple, you can focus on business innovation.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) – http://www.oracle.com/partners/
Apply for a Partnership That Will Foster New Business Opportunities.
In competitive marketplaces, your company needs to quickly respond to changes and new trends, in order to open opportunities and build long-term growth. Oracle has a variety of next-generation services, solutions and resources that will leverage the differentiators in your offerings. Name your partnering needs: Oracle has the answer.
• Developing with Oracle Solutions
• Deliver solutions empowered with Oracle IT-leading platforms and applications
• Selling Oracle Solutions
• Provide Oracle-scalable, industry-specific, and best-in-class functionality solutions for any expectation
• Implementing Oracle Solutions
• Build innovation into your services and offerings with Oracle IT-leading solutions
Benefit from specially designed resources to build your competency
Check the complete list of benefits that Oracle offers to partners.
Oracle is fundamentally transforming the way its customers and partners are developing business. Engage with Oracle and open gateways to a wealth of business opportunities. Join OPN: http://www.oracle.com/partners/en/join-now/step1-join-020737.html
Become Specialized and Advanced Specialized. Be Recognized by Oracle and Preferred by Customers.
Oracle’s extensive product portfolio is categorized into five main pillars:
• Server & Storage Systems
Each pillar is further sub-divided into “Knowledge Zones,” which provide information about the product or solution you are interested in, including the business and competency criteria required for Partners to achieve Specialization.
• OPN Specialized Training Modules – designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of the OPN Specialized program.
• Boot Camps – are designed as a “jump start” training to enhance your skills by providing role-based training on industry-leading Oracle solutions and services.
• Non-Specialization Content – In addition to trainings related to Specialization Oracle University offers other trainings.
• Featured Training – Additional training offerings are constantly developed for Oracle partners to get educated on the latest product release features and functionalities.
North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the vendor. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content