Both business and consumers have jumped on board the Internet of Things (IoT).
About Axis Communications
Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms.
Axis is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners in more than 70 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website at www.axis.com
Anixter Australia Pty Ltd
Ingram Micro Australia
Lan 1 Pty Ltd
Open Platform Systems
· Developing core technologies and products for network connectivity
· Building strong sales channels
· Forming key partnerships.
· Invented the world’s first network camera in 1996
· 20 years experience in developing core technologies and products for network connectivity
· Widest network cameras portfolio in the market today
· The core of Axis products is its in-house-developed IP-based technology platform. Axis’ ETRAX and ARTPEC chips are regarded as industry-benchmark core components within the network-management and communications and image-compression areas.
· Recognized as one of the most trust worthy brands within the new IP-based surveillance industy.
· Research firms such as Frost & Sullivan and J.P. Freeman have recognized Axis as the leader in the global network video market
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Note: The listings are self-managed by the vendor. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content