Nominations for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards have been extended, with submissions now closing at midnight, Thursday 6 July.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards, alongside the unveiling of a new start-up category.
- ARN Emerging Leaders Forum - Award nominations closing soon
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - And the winners are…
- Donald Trump vs. Steve Jobs: The tale of two con artists
- S Central boss Mavridis sentenced to 4 years 8 months
- Rolling blog: Dell-EMC takeover - What it means for the A/NZ IT industry
- INSIGHT: Tune into the Cloud - Ghost Town
- Budget 2015: Opinion - Nothing ventured, nothing gained
- Disk storage market grows with inclusion of ODM vendors
- The new Intel: Defining the future starts at the top
- The iPod classic plays its last
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: and the finalists are ...
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
How to move beyond the cloud to integrate telecommunications and data into smart service provision.. Read more
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
IN PICTURES: ARN Awards Sponsors' Cocktail Party
"It looks miles better than the ones I already own. And I'm a flawed human"
The Wall Street Journal says Apple is replacing the glass screen on its upcoming iPhone and rumoured smartwatch with one made from sapphire.
After an interim of a few years using Android and BlackBerry, I'm back to iPhone -- and a bit disappointed.
Satya Nadella's strategy memo shows a new focus on how its software and services interconnect, not on the products themselves.
Buying Beats isn't such a crazy idea
The Windows 8 tablet let me ditch my other devices and go from work to play without a hitch.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
What's that Boy Scout motto again--"Be prepared"? Well, before you set off on that next business trip, make sure you have these things.