Nominations for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards have been extended, with submissions now closing at midnight, Thursday 6 July.
Windows 8 Central
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
Flagship destination channel conference brings together 250 leaders from partners, vendors and distributors.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards, alongside the unveiling of a new start-up category.
- ARN Emerging Leaders Forum - Award nominations closing soon
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - And the winners are…
- Kiwi channel celebrates as Reseller News honours A Night Of Stars
- 5 for 15: Phil Goldie, Microsoft director, partner business and development
- Microsoft’s revised Surface Pro 3 reseller list: ASI in, Computelec and CSA out
- NOMINATE NOW: The personal touch – putting in a personal innovation nomination
- Microsoft confirms Surface Pro 3 resellers and distributors
- 2014 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations now open
- EXCLUSIVE: Acer turns a corner with another big contract win in 2014
- Express Data debuts Microsoft Office 365 as a hybrid solution
- Report: Satya Nadella to be named Microsoft CEO; Gates out, too
- Windows has made a “comeback” with 8.1: Lenovo
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
IN PICTURES: Microsoft Australian Partner Conference 2014 (30 pics)
An almost unrecognisable Microsoft showcased for the first time Windows 10 running on mobiles, and unveiled two smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Unlike last year, no surprises in CEO's last letter to investors
Forced rankings tend to pit employees against each other
Was Windows RT flawed from the beginning? We find out
Microsoft overhauled its organizational structure to focus on a vision of ubiquity--a vision that could pay dividends to YOU down the line
The final part of ARN's Queensland roadtrip with Fujitsu
Microsoft, Asus, Lenovo and Samsung are launching tablets with Microsoft's Windows RT
Windows 8's modern interface translates surprisingly well to the TV screen, but some key software omissions could hurt HTPC buffs.
And they're also compatible with Windows 7 and the Mac OS X
These free and low-cost utilities bring a classic Windows Start menu -- and respite from Metro annoyances -- to Windows 8