ARN is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Emerging Leaders Forum, recognising the upcoming talent of the Australian channel.
Windows 8 Central
Going off the record to reveal the unspoken realities impacting partners, vendors and distributors.
Richard Hume as been appointed as the new CEO of Tech Data, with Bob Dutkowsky transitioning to the role of executive chairman of the board.
Spending on technology across the world is expected to exceed US$5.6 trillion by 2021, as new and emerging solutions capture the imagination of customers.
- IDG Communications launches Channel Asia
- Why you should attend the 2018 ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
- Services set to dominate as Aussie IT spending surpasses $84B
- World-renowned customer value expert to headline EDGE 2018
- Could brutal capitalists rip the channel to shreds?
- Innovation on show as Cisco honours top performing A/NZ partners
- Top New Year’s resolutions for channel executives
- Aussie IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Can vendors please stop pretending to be start-ups
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Who are Australia’s 50 fastest growing tech companies?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
The Jag Group founder and CEO, Torien De Jager, says the Arrow APEX program has helped the company end-to- end, from providing the core benefits of certification and enablement through to bringing additional ‘fringe’ benefits into the organisation, such as in incentivising staff to higher performance and developing new business relationships.. Read more
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Exchange - Channel debates data breach notification laws
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
An almost unrecognisable Microsoft showcased for the first time Windows 10 running on mobiles, and unveiled two smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Unlike last year, no surprises in CEO's last letter to investors
Forced rankings tend to pit employees against each other
Was Windows RT flawed from the beginning? We find out
Microsoft overhauled its organizational structure to focus on a vision of ubiquity--a vision that could pay dividends to YOU down the line
The final part of ARN's Queensland roadtrip with Fujitsu
Microsoft, Asus, Lenovo and Samsung are launching tablets with Microsoft's Windows RT
Windows 8's modern interface translates surprisingly well to the TV screen, but some key software omissions could hurt HTPC buffs.
And they're also compatible with Windows 7 and the Mac OS X
These free and low-cost utilities bring a classic Windows Start menu -- and respite from Metro annoyances -- to Windows 8