Australian customers will now have access to the Salesforce Customer Success Platform through Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud infrastructure.
Genevieve White has been appointed as head of security specialist sales across the northern region at Telstra, weeks after exiting Fortinet.
nbn is stepping up its efforts to reduce lengthy connection times as it notches up three million activations on the network.
Qualcomm confirms reports it has filed lawsuits in China aimed at halting the manufacture and sale of Apple iPhones in the country.
- Meet the smartest tech start-ups in Australia
- Samsung to “start anew” as CEO decides to step down
- Govt calls on industry to help hash out Australia’s 5G rollout
- Tomizone co-founder agrees to leave amid post-acquisition restructure
- Samsung heir hauls in defence for jail term reprieve
- Southern Phone and Optus partner up for NBN Sky Muster service
- Wendy O’Keeffe resigns from Dicker Data board
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Samsung surfs memory chip wave amid Note 7 rebound
- CCP Technologies to trial Vodafone commercial NB-IoT services
- What will the Govt’s critical infrastructure laws mean for IT partners?
- Can new ‘nbn local’ team ease regional resellers’ customer service headaches?
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Selling the benefits of the software-defined data centre
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
nbn wants to stop customers getting “ping-ponged” between itself and RSPs
The new agreement sees Southern Phone acting as Optus’ partner of choice
The plan sounds promising, but one Tassie business remains frustrated with the ongoing blame game between nbn and ISPs
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market