The new investment is company’s largest regional capital expenditure program in its 25-year history.
Australia’s competition watchdog expects to take legal action by the end of the year.
Technology provider continues to expand across the Australian market following a wave of large contract wins.
South Australian State Government could extend the offer of free Wi-Fi services to Adelaide’s entire public transport network by December.
- ServiceNow powers up Infoview's new life cycle management offering
- Swap or go: Telstra workers’ redundancy conundrum
- Optus slams proposal to levy “broadband tax” on business services
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- WA blames “inconsistent” NBN rollout on engagement fail
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the new players shaking up the Aussie channel
- Optus and Cisco pair up to connect the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Australian IT spending to reach $83.1 billion
- Tech companies to face new encrypted messaging laws
- Sky Muster resellers to pass on free data at “very little” extra cost
- What One Commercial Partner means for the Microsoft channel
- Dimension Data serves up fresh comms for Ronald McDonald House
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
Charges nbn with being "opportunistic"
Points to “opaque responses” and poor engagement by nbn
nbn's Sky Muster wholesale peak data gift may not end up being entirely free for end customers
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market