Fixed-line broadband connections have been added to a new version of the Communications Alliance's Connect Outstanding Industry Code.
Eight whole-of-government IT procurement panels will come under the control of the Digital Transformation Agency in May.
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia has reported an 8.4 per cent fall in revenue for the year ending 2016.
ARN examines the tech start-ups rising to prominence across the country.
- Wavelink weighs in on Sydney hospital tech fitout
- Optus Business extends telco and managed services deal with EnergyAustralia
- TPG sees iiNet earnings surge
- New leadership for Huawei Australia
- How Microsoft is taking partners to the next level in cloud
- Ingram Micro strikes local distie deal with DragonWave
- Freshtel to shed legacy business in multimillion-dollar acquisition play
- The FCC chief's call to action could push 5G along faster
- Competition watchdog sets sights on telco sector
- Change ahead with five Aussie channel chief roles up for grabs
- Staples A/NZ to rebrand after private equity buyout
- Microsoft adds new partners to Surface Hub ecosystem
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
ARN Connect - Transforming the data centre one block at a time
ARN Roundtable - Finding and selling a niche in a digital world
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
NBN now captured by the Communications Alliance's Connect Outstanding Industry Code
iiNet reports $34.6 million growth in the first half of the 2017 financial year
Leads APAC in mobile but drops in average connection speed again
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market