In the course of a year TPG cut 280 jobs, reducing its headcount by almost 6 per cent.
5G connectivity is set to be in high demand by enterprises and consumers in the coming months, as the major carriers race to fulfil demand.
NBN Co has hit back at criticism suggesting it “overreached” itself by going directly after business consumers with enterprise broadband deals.
A report by NBN Co that redefines the metrics typically used to compare broadband speeds to other countries has ranked Australia 17 out of 37 ...
- Govt warns telco resellers over new mobile number fraud measures
- AGL makes $27.5M bid for Southern Phone Company
- Arq Group courts buyers for ‘deteriorating’ enterprise division
- Nominations extended for ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
- Union slams Telstra chief's $5M pay packet as 6,000 jobs axed
- ACCC mulls regulation of ‘unfair’ basic NBN pricing
- TPG cleared of allegedly misleading customers over 'prepayment' fee
- Superloop partners with Comscentre to increase network uptake
- US poised to issue licences for supply of non-sensitive goods to Huawei
- Cap Coast Telecoms advisors plead guilty to money laundering
- Aussie Broadband announces online sign-up for enterprise nbn
- Consolidation heats up the channel: three months of tech acquisitions in Australia
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Watchdog also considers crackdown on transfer and reversal charges.
Extends existing services to larger businesses
TIO report shows 11 per cent of Telstra complaints linked to NBN service
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market