Worldwide IT spending is expected to decline by 2.7 per cent year-over-year in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, updated forecasts have predicted.
NSW-based SMBs in the channel may be eligible for a $10,000 rescue grant from the state government to mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 ...
The ACCC has indicated it intends to push on with its efforts to raise the rebate paid by NBN Co for missed appointments from its ...
Sydney-based telco and mobility solutions distributor VExpress has struck its first direct distribution deal with Swedish digital conferencing equipment vendor Konftel.
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- Macquarie Telecom tackles telco and cloud overhaul for Transit Systems
- Global corporate tech spend could be cut by 4.1% in 2020 due to coronavirus
- NBN Co authorised to join forces with top telcos to maintain Australia’s connectivity
- NBN faults still provoke ire despite 36 per cent fall in service complaints
- Apple's iPhone factories are mostly back in action, but will there be buyers?
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- Confirming new dates for EDGE 2020
- NBN Co boosts data for rural and regional Sky Muster users
- How to leverage Australia’s stimulus package
- Meet some of Australia's fastest growing tech companies
Driving value within the modern workplace
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Overall number of telecommunications complaints fall by 25 per cent
RSPs will also be granted greater data flexibility for customers
The additional capacity pricing relief will kick off from 23 March
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market