NextDC has landed a deal with Superloop, providing access to the new Indigo subsea cable system for both of its Perth and Sydney data centres.
Accenture professes to follow a technology-vendor-agnostic approach to making client recommendations, but is that always the case?
Google will change the way it handles sexual harassment claims, a week after 20,000 of its workers around the world walked off their jobs in ...
Managed service providers are gearing up for an era of ownership change as the channel edges towards an all-out M&A frenzy.
- Is BlackBerry about to buy Cylance for $1.5B?
- Sophos steers channel towards security services
- Telstra CFO to resign for Tesla
- Vocus consumer head to exit as telco restructures again
- Dimension Data CEO to head up combined NTT business
- ConnectWise pivots partners towards security services
- Telstra wins $41M deal with NSW Police Force
- The connected golf course, created by Aruba, Cisco and Microsoft
- EDV buys Fast Track's Mitel customer base
- Optus Business earnings down by millions as lower ICT deals bite
- Invarosoft aims to lighten MSP load with improved automation
- Women in tech call on global summit for greater roles as #MeToo hits
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
Telstra and MyRepublic fall behind according to ACCC latest report
ACCC approves Telstra’s proposal without TPG and Vocus support
Delivers high-speed internet to Horsham as alternative to NBN
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market