Telstra is playing partner for Riverbed Technology in a project to deploy its cloud networking solutions to more than 44 locations in Australia.
At least 10 local information media and telecommunications companies hit the wall owing more than $1 million last year.
VostroNet has revamped the network of River City Labs at Fortitude Valley, providing high-speed internet solutions through Aruba technology.
Five different telco and IT resellers are set to join forces to become CommsChoice Group in a $7.5 million IPO on the ASX.
- Optus to compensate over 8,700 customers for slow NBN speeds
- Mobile takes hold for Aussie internet explorers
- NBN Co eyes $500M revenue delay after HFC pause
- The top tech players that paid zero Aussie tax in 2015-16
- Amnet shifts services to iPrimus in Vocus consolidation
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will bring speed, security and smarts to high-end phones
- Telcoinabox lands three year white-label services deal with Telstra
- Revealing the biggest Government IT providers in Australia
- Adelaide taps TPG for 10Gbps network build
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Fujitsu tackles Tassie radio network rollout
- Telstra serves up “super speeds” between Aussie capital cities
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Data#3 grants wishes for sick children through charity golf day
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
Arming the first responders - How partners can service a ransomware hit market
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
ACCC catches second telco in its crackdown on NBN speed claims
NBN Co's chief financial officer opens up over the financial hit of the HFC delay
The new program is intended to give IT providers tailored information about the steps businesses need to take when connecting to the NBN
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market