The 15,000km Hawaiki Submarine Cable began commercial operations today, linking Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and the United States.
Two acquisitions from Cisco - AppDynamics and Perspica - have combined to bring machine learning driven insights to IT operations.
Telstra has been awarded more than $7 million in government funding to supply new base stations across Victoria.
A job ad for a Sydney-based cloud consultant and platform architect role posted on LinkedIn has been roundly criticised on social media for featuring "every ...
- Explaining the 30-30 rule at Deloitte in Australia
- Telstra poised to cut 110 jobs across enterprise and service teams
- Data#3 forecasts net profit dip for FY18
- Mitel strikes exclusive trans-Tasman Westcon-Comstor deal
- NSW Govt forges new deals with telcos, Microsoft and Salesforce
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel clock another 5G first
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Aussie partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
New wholesale option available from July
Opinion mixed among farmers and rural advocacy groups
Jason Ashton will remain a director and will also consult for NBN integration
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market