The first section of the Indigo subsea cable system linking Australia and South East Asia has been laid from Christmas Island to Floreat Beach in ...
Dell EMC has been awarded a $11.2 million contract with the Department of Home Affairs for two new enterprise electronic storage arrays.
Telstra has been trialing its Digital Water Metering internet of things solution for the past year helping identify and prevent water wastage and focus on ...
Telstra has partnered with Qualcomm and Ericsson for a test on the telco’s mobile network of technology capable of delivering 2 gigabits per second downloads ...
- Telstra honours top performing partners
- Telstra picks up $17M digital advertising project
- TPG reported earnings and net profit take a hit
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- Telcos and its executives could face court over misleading advertisements
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- Infrastructure vendors primed as data centre receives cash injection
- Fiber Corp and Kanebridge invest $5.3M into NBN challenger
- Outcomex plans to double Melbourne headcount within 12 months
- Tech IPOs in vogue, and set to continue
- NBN Co promises to improve RSPs rebates
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
New Marsden Central residents will get internet speeds faster than the NBN
Three measures will be put in place within three months
Uniti Wireless plans to create 200 jobs and expand nationally
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market