The telco admitted to making false or misleading representations to 100,000 consumers in regards to its third-party billing service.
The third stage in sales and marketing transformation will be anchored around effective partner management and through-channel marketing automation.
Google Cloud is leveraging its expanding ecosystem of channel partners to provide an on ramp to the cloud for enterprise customers, through Partner Interconnect.
Mitel has signed a definitive arrangement agreement to be acquired by Searchlight Capital Partners, in a transaction valued at approximately US$2 billion.
- Vocus scraps NZ business sell-off
- ARN Emerging Leaders - And the finalists are…
- Motorola Solutions snaps up $261M extension with Vic Govt
- Melbourne IT provider wraps up telephony project for Airmaster
- Australia could have over 10M 5G connections by 2022
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Buyers told to steer clear of ZTE’s Android devices
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Aussie IoT vendor steps up Dicker Data focus after Telstra talks collapse
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Govt kick-starts “overdue” telco consumer safeguards review
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Exchange - Channel debates data breach notification laws
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Comes as the TIO reveals a 204 per cent surge in NBN-related complaints for the six months ending December
Comes after months of industry consultation
Following the launch of its Kogan Internet brand and the expansion of its partnership with Vodafone
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market