Samsung Australia has announced a partnership with telecommunications company, Brightstar, for solutions built around Samsung's Knox platform.
The partnership sees joint research that is set to explore the benefits of disaggregated switches.
Cirrus Networks has entered a partnership with Channel 7 Telethon for the provision of IT support for the Telethon Call Centre until 2021.
Vita Group seems to be paying considerable attention to its IT prowess as it works to bolster its business following remuneration changes from Telstra.
- Kogan catches growth after Dick Smith relaunch
- Thousands of global Ericsson jobs could be at risk in cost-cutting drive
- Telstra eyes $5B "monetisation" of future NBN infrastructure income
- Key tech trends to track in the coming decade
- Samsung and Foxconn snuggle up for "kiss" tech
- Vocus' net profit comes in under expectations
- Chris Trevitt and Nicholas Lambrou leave HPE
- Telstra’s profits tumble by $1.9B after offloading Autohome
- Optus Wholesale opens up NBN services through BTB partnership
- Pivotel acquires satellite provider GMN
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Deloitte dragged into Dick Smith directors’ legal battle
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
ARN returns to Melbourne for second running of After Hours
Digital transformation dominates as bumper channel crowd hits Synnex Alliance 2017 in Melbourne
A snapshot of the Aussie start-ups set to shine at the ARN Awards
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Aims to bring forward the expected income from nbn infrastructure payments
Resellers can use BTB's white-label service to provide NBN offerings
nbn's average revenue per user remains stagnant for another year
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
Just another cold shoulder.
Nearest competitor, Samsung Galaxy Tab, isn't within shouting distance
Sales up 19 per cent in first quarter compared to last year
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market