Findings set to uncover end-user buying behaviour, partner priorities and vendor alignment
With competition strong and nominations set to close on 6 July, the value of submitting a compelling submission heightens.
Nominations for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards have been extended, with submissions now closing at midnight, Thursday 6 July.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- ARN unveils new start-up category, opens award nominations
- ARN Emerging Leaders Forum - Award nominations closing soon
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2016 - And the winners are…
- What are the most desirable skills in technology?
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's smart robot can answer questions and be a security guard
- Why machine learning is the new BI
- As Intel shifts its focus to the Cloud, it commands its PC products to fight - or die
- Why AI still needs us: To build quantum computers
- Internet of pants? This ultrathin thread could make your clothes part of the IoT
- IBM puts Watson to work on cancer with new patient-advisor tool
This sleek and powerful program promises the glory of F1 and also delivers on this promise to their winning partners with the top four partners being flown to Singapore in September to attend the Grand Prix.. Read more
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
2016 ARN ICT Industry Awards - Meet the finalists...
DevOps, continuous delivery, scrum and agile are all necessary skills in an IT-driven workplace. But how much can certifications in these areas really prove?
It should be clear to every IT leader in every industry that data is eating the world. The retail sector is no different. And finding ...
Businesses will need to weigh risks, set up best practices for new communication tool
Follow every twist and turn with their wealth of data.
From refrigerators that order groceries to robots that clean house, CES 2016 was full of high-tech appliances that will make our lives a whole lot ...
IT professionals are more likely to view robotics and other automation as an asset that can free them up from menial tasks than a threat ...
In the future the most effective IT staff will have empathy as well as technical skills
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
It's uncomfortable to wear, but for just $200, the Microsoft Band is stuffed with more sensors than any other wearable available.
Your phone and your car's display, happy together.
Add this to an iPhone 5S and open up a whole new world