Deloitte has been awarded a $42.8 million, three-year contract by the Victorian Government for its Service Victoria Systems Integrator Project.
Nominations for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards have been extended, with submissions now closing at midnight, Thursday 6 July.
Australian IoT Platform-as-a-Service Provider, Reekoh, has signed a deal with global data centre operator, Equinix.
Research examining the state of the IT channel across A/NZ is now underway, with findings set to be unveiled at EDGE 2017.
- EnergyAustralia dragged into major phishing scam
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- What the NSW Budget has in store for local partners
- Defence reportedly divorces Global Switch over Chinese stake
- Video storage a gateway to hyperconvergence for law enforcement agency
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the emerging tech businesses of Australia
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- How Accenture’s internal transformation shaped its local go-to-market strategy
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- EDGE 2017 unveils speaker line-up
- Most acute storage pain points, letdowns
- Kiwi integrator expands Aussie presence following Queensland healthcare win
Here are 3 reasons why you should attend VeeamON Forum 2017. Read more
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
Ingram Micro kicks off Ingram Experience 2017 roadshow in Melbourne
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
The new solid-state memory fills a growing niche in the data center for processing transactional data
Even so, IT vendors are rolling out blockchain-based capabilities, often in response to high levels of customer interest
A free download that explains how storage went from $1 million to 2 cents per megabyte -- and how it evolved from punch cards to ...
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.