Eight whole-of-government IT procurement panels will come under the control of the Digital Transformation Agency in May.
Antares Solutions, Modality Systems and Quorum join forces to create ‘super-partner’ in Australia.
ARN examines the tech start-ups rising to prominence across the country.
AWS Sydney Region expected to be available to Salesforce customers in the second half of 2017.
- Coders and librarians team up to save scientific data
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in cloud infrastructure market
- Dick Smith directors face court battle worth millions
- Intel claims storage speed record with first large-capacity Optane SSD
- How Microsoft is taking partners to the next level in cloud
- Who’s lining up to buy Toshiba’s semiconductor business?
- Macquarie Telecom scores Dell EMC public cloud hosting deal
- VMware taps US talent for local region CTO role
- Freshtel to shed legacy business in multimillion-dollar acquisition play
- ATO and Department of Immigration under fire for IT supplier contracts
- Will Citrix finally find a courter?
- Change ahead with five Aussie channel chief roles up for grabs
Help drive innovation - Accelerate your customers adoption of new technologies. Read more
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Exclusive Networks brings BigTec data centre launch to Melbourne
ARN Connect - Transforming the data centre one block at a time
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
How we got from punch cards to flash storage, the internet and smartphones
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
By combining SSDs and HDDs in the right mix, performance gains are possible while keeping costs under control
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.