ARN uncovers emerging start-ups using smart technologies to change the face of the channel in Australia.
Exclusive Networks subsidiary, BigTec A/NZ, has added storage vendor, Cloudian, to its portfolio.
Tech Data has appointed former Insight commercial sales director, Pia Broadley, as its new director of sales and operations across A/NZ.
Samsung Electronics is expected to forecast a record third-quarter profit on Friday thanks to the strong market for memory chips.
- Sydney service provider brings Virtual Instruments to Australia
- Tech Data’s Winston Wong leaves for VMware
- Outcomex flexes Melbourne muscles with Cisco expansion plans
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis CTO exits for Versent
- ATO promises to keep hardware and software up-to-date
- Opportunity for partners as Aussie CIOs seek outside IT help
- Revealing the most complained about tech players in NSW
- Toshiba chip unit to go public after Bain Capital buyout
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations now open
- Accenture builds Oracle suite to provide customised bridge to the cloud
QNAP Virtualisation Station – Centrally manage all Virtual Machines to mitigate the threat of ransomware and deploy quick disaster recovery plan
What are the benefits of the QNAP Virtualisation Station. Read more
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Selling the benefits of the software-defined data centre
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
While the highlight of SanDisk's latest microSD card is it's world-record 400GB capacity, what's overlooked is its improved ability to load and run apps.
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
Apple's free preview lets all Mac owners rubberneck High Sierra
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
We test cloud backup software from Mozy, Carbonite, Acronis and IDrive. Find out which offers the best security, speed, features, interface and price.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.