Nominations have been extended for the upcoming awards program at the ARN Emerging Leaders Forum in 2017.
Move aims to maximise the value of each business
Oracle's NetSuite is poised to open its first data centre down under, in Australia, and its first New Zealand office.
3D NAND, which stacks layer upon layer of flash cells atop one another like a microscopic skyscraper, will become the prominent technology for all flash ...
- More bids expected as Toshiba edges closer towards memory chip business sale
- Secret Reseller - Don’t tell me to change my business model
- In the cloud price war, cloud storage has become the new battleground
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Equinix tops Cloudscene data centre tally
- HPE gets set to scale as Nimble Storage acquisition closes
- ARN launches After Hours in Melbourne
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
- Huawei flags public cloud drive
- Meet the Aussie start-ups innovating on AWS
- Pure adds more NVMe with an eye to the next storage speed bump
- Aussie IT spending increases, but where’s the money going?
Synology’s FlashStation FS3017 is powerful and flexible enough to handle the storage needs for an entire small to medium scale business at a price that decimates what other, all-flash solutions are offering.. Read more
ARN kicks off Awards season with 2017 Judges' Lunch
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Exclusive Networks brings BigTec data centre launch to Melbourne
ARN Connect - Transforming the data centre one block at a time
Even so, IT vendors are rolling out blockchain-based capabilities, often in response to high levels of customer interest
A free download that explains how storage went from $1 million to 2 cents per megabyte -- and how it evolved from punch cards to ...
The invention of thin-film heads, the rise of storage competitors, and the landscape as it exists today.
How we got from punch cards to flash storage, the internet and smartphones
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.