Chris Trevitt and Nicholas Lambrou exit Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in a major round of internal changes to the vendor’s Australian channel team.
Telstra and HPE deploy hyper-converged IT rollout for Tasmania's Scotch Oakburn College, in a major tech overhaul of 1,200-student school.
Vendor faces an inherent contradiction it has yet to resolve - if Windows 10 is the last Windows ever, why has it set time limits ...
Dell EMC handed $4 million deal to build a supercomputer to help underpin research into astrophysics and gravitational waves.
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Calls for Govt IT spend inquiry to look at "over-reliance" on external vendors
- Multimedia Technology inks Aussie distribution deal with Drobo
- Cisco and NetApp up converged infrastructure ante through Westcon-Comstor
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- Toshiba's hopes still hinge on speedy chip business sale
- Nvidia eyes near miss on data centre revenues
- Toshiba dodges delisting risk after auditor approval
- Dell EMC lands $24.2M contract with DHS
- IBM speeds deep learning by using multiple servers
- Cisco Meraki moves away from Exclusive Networks
- Red Cross Blood Service partner owns up to data breach blunder
Winning competitive tenders often comes down to resourcing. BES IT found that in being part of a comprehensive distributor program, it gained access to the resources that it needed to stand out in the most competitive conditions. Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
ARN returns to Melbourne for second running of After Hours
Digital transformation dominates as bumper channel crowd hits Synnex Alliance 2017 in Melbourne
A snapshot of the Aussie start-ups set to shine at the ARN Awards
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
Apple's free preview lets all Mac owners rubberneck High Sierra
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
The new solid-state memory fills a growing niche in the data center for processing transactional data
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.
The T3 SSD is far more robust than its predecessor, the T1.