Meg Whitman has emerged as a leading frontrunner to take charge of Uber, with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO topping a shortlist of contenders.
Tech Data’s Technology Solutions business has signed a distribution agreement with e-commerce, shipping and customer engagement solutions provider, Pitney Bowes.
Adobe's proprietary rich Internet plug-in technology is finally stepping aside for HTML5 and other web standards.
Cloud consultants think they have all the answers, but the channel shouldn't underestimate the new technology buyer.
- Microsoft is building a better HoloLens with a new chip focused on machine learning
- Yahoo7 CTO Paul Russell on the media giant's stack overhaul
- PwC Australia IT services lead departs for VMware
- emt Distribution signs exclusive agreement with NinjaMSP
- Intergen sends SkyCity to the cloud through Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Civica snapped up in $1.6B acquisition deal
- Oovvuu taps IBM Watson for video on demand news
- SAP users warned of potential app vulnerabilities
- Cloud storage start-up leverages AWS to launch in Perth
- Threat landscape changes as destruction of service attacks increase
- rhipe's Solutions business sails into the black
- TechOne flags $50M legal battle against Brisbane City Council
Why succeeding in education requires a real understanding of the vertical, and a genuine concern for the students. Read more
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
Defining Digital Transformation in the Australian channel
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Your next corporate computer may well be an iPad Pro, Surface Pro or some other hybrid laptop/tablet combo.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
Our panel digs into Microsoft's new Azure Stack, looks at why cyberattacks never seem to end, chews over the fate of Apple's Touch ID and ...
Companies get to keep the upgrades to Windows 10 Pro, says Microsoft
Will preview $20/month software-as-a-service plan Aug. 2
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
How will cloud computing affect the CIO? Our roundtable panel debates
This roundtable looks into why channel partners need to be positioning IT in terms of business outcomes and enablement.
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
With lasers, holograms and more, smartphone makers are scrambling to optimize devices. One use that's coming soon: augmented reality collaboration
Or are you OK with leaving yourself open to something that can kill your business?
Got data? These useful tools can turn it into informative, engaging graphics.
The latest version of Microsoft's operating system improves the Start menu, lets you control updates, and makes some interesting improvements.
In fact, wait as long as Microsoft will let you, since this is mostly a minor upgrade