Microsoft has unveiled finalists for its upcoming Microsoft Australia Partner Awards (MAPA), with a condensed line-up centred around customer innovation.
Nominations are closing soon for the 2017 ARN Women In ICT Awards (WIICTA), with final submissions expected by Monday, October 30.
ASI Solutions has unveiled plans to expand into new markets across Australia, driven by the recruitment of Karl Sice as head of acquisition and strategy.
RXP Services has unveiled plans to open a new office in Melbourne, designed to accomodate its subsidiary, The Works, by Christmas.
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Scamwatch round-up - AFP, Dropbox and Telstra
- Meet the smartest tech start-ups in Australia
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis CTO exits for Versent
- Facebook tests stand-alone Workplace Chat app
- Opportunity for partners as Aussie CIOs seek outside IT help
- Oracle targets channel marketers through new digital data offering
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- Digital dollars stack up as global IT spend continues upwards curve
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations now open
- Rebranded Tech Data unveils unified offerings for partners
Arrow has partnered with Microsoft to deliver cloud solutions quickly and securely. But cloud security is just the beginning.. Read more
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts ...
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Live streaming will advance because of a growing demand for 'real-time' information
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
Sure, the CIA can hack your TV, but public posts on Facebook could really hurt you
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality
Years ago, everybody wanted their social activity unified into a single stream. Is the dream still alive?
Facebook's new iOS app is the cornerstone of its mobile-first strategy and could replace its core app altogether.
Music can be streamed directly from Spotify to the receiver and controlled with a smartphone