Former Dimension Data Australia CEO, Rodd Cunico, has joined Alata Group as its CEO.
Cyber security vendor Tenable has launched the Tenable Assure partner program in a bid to see partners remain competitive in the cyber security space.
Chris Trevitt and Nicholas Lambrou exit Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in a major round of internal changes to the vendor’s Australian channel team.
The Australian Cyber Security Centre has seen local businesses hit by “cyber adversaries” attempting to extract configuration files from their routers and switches.
- Aussie InfoSec spending to top $2.8 billion this year
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Give Aussie cyber firms a fair go, says government growth network CEO
- Victorian students connect with cyber professionals in skills challenge
- Ingram Micro beefs up surveillance play with Dahua deal
- emt Distribution brings OPSWAT to A/NZ
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Orca Tech signs with Forcepoint in Australia
- Cisco and NetApp up converged infrastructure ante through Westcon-Comstor
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- Seccom Global soups up storage infrastructure with ioFABRIC deal
The rise of the mini PC will give the channel the opportunity to introduce a new form factor into mainstream computing use. Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
ARN returns to Melbourne for second running of After Hours
Digital transformation dominates as bumper channel crowd hits Synnex Alliance 2017 in Melbourne
A snapshot of the Aussie start-ups set to shine at the ARN Awards
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Building a business continuity channel strategy
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Linguists are increasingly being used to try and figure out who's behind recent cyberattacks
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
Deployed in the enterprise, blockchain can help track the origin of goods to ensure sustainable use of raw materials, verify provenance of intellectual property, and ...
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
The cloud 'security strategy' involves adopting security solutions that seamlessly span physical, virtual and private/hybrid/public cloud environments while simplifying operational and management complexities. Roundtable attendees ...
ARN pulls together industry experts to discuss how to successful sell security solutions to SMBs in today's economic climate
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
We’re reliving the Visual Basic-spawned bad times of 1999
It solves a big problem with biometric authentication and opens up some intriguing possibilities
Symantec has streamlined its Norton line of anti-malware suites and combined them into a single but still-efficient package.
McAfee LiveSafe provides users with protection for an unlimited number of devices -- and for a reasonable price. However, Apple users don't get much beyond ...
New product from Hexis Cyber Solutions automates the detection, prevention and removal of malware.