KPMG has unveiled plans to deliver Alibaba Cloud to businesses across multiple industries globally, starting with Asia Pacific and Europe.
Specialist IBM provider Rocket Software has acted on plans to increase capabilities across A/NZ, through the acquisition of Perth-based Fundi Software.
Telstra has teamed up with passenger transport fleet manager, P2P Transport, in a three-year $17 million partnership deal to supply digital taxi advertising solutions.
Amazon is investigating internal leaks of confidential information by employees for bribes to remove fake reviews and other seller scams from its website.
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- Fair Trading takes online retailer to NSW Supreme Court
- Tech IPOs in vogue, and set to continue
- Bitdefender buys its Australian distributor
- A new phone-like device from Redmond? Why, Microsoft, why?
- Spotlight on Alibaba CEO Zhang as Jack Ma starts retirement countdown
- Alibaba's Jack Ma to step down in one year, CEO to become chairman
- EDGE 2018: Employee centricity key to customer centricity
- Alibaba's Jack Ma to unveil succession plan this week, remain chairman
- Apple to provide online tool for police to request data: letter
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.