Platinum Equity set to bolster its office retail standing in the local market after inking a deal to acquire Office Depot’s OfficeMax A/NZ business.
Embattled online electronics store operator, Digital Skies Group, is embroiled in unfair dismissal proceedings brought by a former director of the company.
ARN’s partners inside the industry lift the lid on the real world of the channel.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Software reseller slapped with $1M damages in Microsoft copyright case
- Dell EMC offloads Spanning onto private equity firm
- Where will Amazon’s Aussie arrival leave local online tech retailers?
- Can IBM escape its revenue slump?
- Dialog set to open Melbourne “Innovation Factory” in international push
- ARN launches After Hours in Melbourne
- Toshiba’s memory biz sale attracts many, including Apple
- Stax steps out with Tech Data deal
- Motorola wins deal to deploy 10,000 Apple devices to Victoria Police
- How the channel helped this Aussie start-up penetrate the enterprise sphere
Veeam strengthens its commitment to customers and partners with a FREE Cloud Services program. Read more
ARN kicks off Awards season with 2017 Judges' Lunch
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
What's it really like to use the Touch Bar on Apple's latest laptops?
Apple did indeed roll out new laptops this week with a futuristic Touch Bar and a host of upgrades. But some of the specs and ...
The much-hyped Touch Bar is less important than four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Shock termination of veteran Apple developer guru sends shockwaves across the Mac community
The line-up unveiled on Thursday shows enormous potential, but Apple fell short of meeting its customers' needs
The new Touch Bar is much more than a gimmick, but its success depends on what developers do with it
The newest Apple laptop offers a host of innovations, but it's the virtual function keys that get the attention.
The entry-level 13-in. model -- the only one currently shipping -- makes a compelling case for itself