Australian mobile phone repair firm, Fonebiz, has gone into liquidation just over a month after being placed into voluntary administration.
The ACCC will allow a proposed acquisition of OfficeMax Australia by Complete Office Supplies to go ahead, potentially stymying Platinum Equity's run at the company.
Brennan IT is capitalising on early Microsoft 365 momentum in Australia, through the launch of a desktop-as-a-service offering targeting the mid-market.
Advance Computing, GIS People, Insync, Avanade, Cloud Collective and Single Cell are among the Microsoft Australia Partner Awards winners for 2017.
- Datatec flags “cost-reduction measures” for Westcon-Comstor
- Amazon Australia could be shipping by December
- PrimeQ wins multi-year Oracle cloud deal with Victoria’s Dyson Group
- Qualcomm prepares to reject mega Broadcom bid
- As tech giants descend on Sydney, is Martin Place now ‘Silicon Place’?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- DTA lifts lid on $7.2B Govt IT project review
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Meet the fastest growing Aussie tech firms
- PrimeQ gives Moose Toys the Oracle treatment
- Optus equipment sales tumble blamed on smartphone launch cycles
- Tech chiefs make their predictions for 2018
Machine learning and AI are a big opportunity for the IT security industry to solve a massive and growing problem.. Read more
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Data#3 grants wishes for sick children through charity golf day
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Apple's computer sales beat expectations for the September quarter, with one company official now seeing 'great traction...in the enterprise market.'
The developer is telling companies there have been 'too few' participants in its OS testing program.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Answers detractors with 'beast' workstation, other refreshed models targeting professional customers
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Yawn. Wake me up when Apple announces something new and innovative.
The new Touch Bar is much more than a gimmick, but its success depends on what developers do with it
The newest Apple laptop offers a host of innovations, but it's the virtual function keys that get the attention.
The entry-level 13-in. model -- the only one currently shipping -- makes a compelling case for itself