Smaller IT suppliers have won roughly $37.5 million worth of Federal Government technology contracts via the DTA's Digital Marketplace.
PC and Components
Direct sales leaders discovered decades ago that using technology to help automate and streamline business processes helps achieve sales quotas.
Synnex and AOPEN sign a new partnership in a bid to delve deeper into solutions based on the Internet of Things for embedded products.
Toshiba claims it hasn't entered into talks to sell its personal computer business, following reports it had spoken with Asus and Lenovo.
- Is Toshiba set to sell PC operations to Asus?
- Brennan IT builds on Microsoft 365 momentum with mid-market bundle
- As tech giants descend on Sydney, is Martin Place now ‘Silicon Place’?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- DTA lifts lid on $7.2B Govt IT project review
- Can these global integrators raise their game in the coming year?
- Toshiba chip unit results raise questions over future earnings
- Meet the fastest growing Aussie tech firms
- Tech chiefs make their predictions for 2018
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
- Greg Davidson to succeed Jonathan Ladd as new Datacom chief
- Apple hits back over Paradise Papers tax claims
Machine learning and AI are a big opportunity for the IT security industry to solve a massive and growing problem.. Read more
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Data#3 grants wishes for sick children through charity golf day
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
Apple's computer sales beat expectations for the September quarter, with one company official now seeing 'great traction...in the enterprise market.'
Dell has integrated PC Client Command Suite with VMware’s Workspace ONE cloud portal for mobile devices, giving admins a single view of both for better ...
Like its CPU-GPU hybrid, Intel plans to put CPU and FPGA chips onto one die.
Personal computer shipments declined between 3% and 4% in the June quarter from the same period in 2016; one analyst doubts Windows 10 will help ...
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
You’re being unconsciously manipulated to do so, a trick Apple mastered years ago.
I'd sign up for a Mac upgrade plan faster than you could say High Sierra.
The new Toshiba Portege X30 is a tough, top-performing Windows 10 laptop well-suited to demanding enterprise users.
It looks like a Surface Pro 4, but has all the features IT departments want in an enterprise 2-in-1
Samsung’s new business-friendly tablet with detachable keyboard gives Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 a run for its money.