AMD is giving a demonstration of the brute force of its upcoming Vega GPU, showing its ability to handle 4K and 8K graphics.
PC and Components
AMD's new Radeon Pro Duo graphics packs two of the company's fastest GPUs, but surprisingly, is slower than its predecessor released last year.
Platinum Equity set to bolster its office retail standing in the local market after inking a deal to acquire Office Depot’s OfficeMax A/NZ business.
ARN’s partners inside the industry lift the lid on the real world of the channel.
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Apple's Mac Pro gets crushed on features by new HP Zbook laptops
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Microsoft commits to twice yearly updates to Windows 10, Office 365
- Qualcomm: First Windows 10 ARM PC coming in the fourth quarter
- Raspberry Pi Roundup: Pi-se of the Machines, keeping the ball up, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
- Where will Amazon’s Aussie arrival leave local online tech retailers?
- Can IBM escape its revenue slump?
- Sydney FC scores success with tech transformation
- Microsoft's cool quantum computing plan embraces cryogenic memory
- Intel scraps annual IDF event as it looks beyond PCs
- Dialog set to open Melbourne “Innovation Factory” in international push
Veeam strengthens its commitment to customers and partners with a FREE Cloud Services program. Read more
ARN kicks off Awards season with 2017 Judges' Lunch
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Hyperconverged and composable infrastructures are HPE’s big focus
80 Mbytes of storage for less than $12,000! And other ads from our archives
Thumbs up for microgrids, thumbs down for overdue Apple hardware updates and a thumbs up for the DJI Mavic
Emerging super Wi-Fi goes beyond 802.11ad wireless speed, range
Explainer on the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) shared spectrum in the 3.5 GHz band
Whirlwind of activity around sharing 3.5 GHz spectrum could help pave way to 5G wireless networks
The much-hyped Touch Bar is less important than four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Shock termination of veteran Apple developer guru sends shockwaves across the Mac community
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration
XYZprinting still needs to consider a heated print platform for better model adhesion.
This rugged laptop can handle the slings and arrows of a typical work day.
We dropped, sprayed and shook three Windows 10 tablets from Getac, Panasonic and Xplore. Here's how they fared.