The upcoming iPhone X adds screen size, resolution and pixels per inch in a package that’s 18 per cent smaller than the iPhone 8 Plus.
PC and Components
Microsoft is trumpeting Windows 10 Creators Update as the best and most reliable version of the operating system for business.
Toshiba is locked in last minute discussions over "key issues" with the would-be buyers of its $22 billion memory chip business led by Bain.
Toshiba is set to sell its prized semiconductor business to a group led by US private equity firm, Bain Capital.
- Hitachi aims high with Vantara launch
- HPE eyes top growth regions amid reorganisation
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
- Creating channel margin through mobility
- RBA seeks HPE platinum partner for payments platform server deal
- ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Apple in the enterprise? It’s already there
- Toshiba picks favourite chip business suitor while keeping the door open for others
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- HP hones in on partner enablement through HP University launch
VeeamON Forum attendees were given the chance to learn from industry leaders, participate in breakout sessions, technical speaking sessions and hear from global Veeam speakers.. Read more
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Dicker Data delves deep into digital transformation as TechX 2017 unlocks IoT opportunities
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
Synnex Alliance 2017 swings by Sydney for digital transformation debate
Personal computer shipments declined between 3% and 4% in the June quarter from the same period in 2016; one analyst doubts Windows 10 will help ...
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
Apple's free preview lets all Mac owners rubberneck High Sierra
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
You’re being unconsciously manipulated to do so, a trick Apple mastered years ago.
I'd sign up for a Mac upgrade plan faster than you could say High Sierra.
The new Toshiba Portege X30 is a tough, top-performing Windows 10 laptop well-suited to demanding enterprise users.
It looks like a Surface Pro 4, but has all the features IT departments want in an enterprise 2-in-1
Samsung’s new business-friendly tablet with detachable keyboard gives Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 a run for its money.