The City of Whittlesea is counting on its new SD-WAN network to help it improve network performance, streamline operations and save money.
About a dozen rural U.S. telecom carriers that depend on Huawei for network gear are in discussions with its biggest rivals, Ericsson and Nokia, to ...
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a “catastrophe” that has “failed to deliver on its promise” according to Huawei Australia’s chief technology officer.
- Sydney retail colocation revenue growing at 15 per cent
- NBN launches wholesale discount bundles
- US explores requiring domestic 5G equipment to be made outside China: WSJ
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- NBN Co prepares to roll out more changes to wholesale pricing
- Cisco issues critical security warnings on SD-WAN, DNA Center packages
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
- NSW puts $518M into digital connectivity drive
- How Cambridge University connected its campuses through Aruba
- Huawei says US ban hurting more than expected, to wipe US$30 billion off revenue
- Visionstream employees get an extra week to seek redeployment
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
Cost and complexity are the top shortcomings of tools enterprises need for monitoring and managing their cloud services, according to Enterprise Management Associates.
The user-defined WAN will give greater access to corporate resources, but also require more cloud support and faster links to the cloud.
The iPhone battery ripoff shows Apple for what it really is: a company determined to make bucks at your expense.
Nagios Core is open source, free and has good documentation but could use a streamlined install process, updated Web interface and better configuration options.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.