Sources indicate that Cisco is nearing a deal to buy BroadSoft for close to US$2 billion.
Vocus is closing in on the potential sale of its business in New Zealand as well as its data centre footprint in Australia.
nbn's CEO has raised prospect of a wireless broadband network levy to help prop up the finances of the national network.
Worldwide spending is forecast to reach US$119.9 billion in 2021, triggered by new threats, increased regulations and digital investments.
- Customers key as Microsoft unveils Aussie partner awards finalists
- AWS launches Direct Connect in Perth through NEXTDC
- Building a business continuity channel strategy
- Over the Wire forks out $15.6M for VPN Solutions
- The Moondust deal behind DXC Connect’s top-tier exodus
- Why the critics are wrong about AWS’ open source approach
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Margin pinch sees Data Centre Technologies enter liquidation
- ASI Solutions chases new business with Karl Sice hire
- Servers Australia buys Axelera's server and cloud hosting business
- NBN services complaints “cause for concern”
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
QNAP Virtualisation Station – Centrally manage all Virtual Machines to mitigate the threat of ransomware and deploy quick disaster recovery plan
What are the benefits of the QNAP Virtualisation Station. Read more
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Can the channel capitalise on Australia's new mandatory data breach notification laws?
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Aryaka study finds that SD-WAN performs well over short hops, but private WAN performs far better over the longest distances.
Chips fed by photonics streams can be too fast for data processing. Scientists propose decelerating the microprocessors by converting incoming light into slower sound waves.
If you need to know what’s happening in your network, these are the tools to use
Get the low-down on what intent-based networking is and why Cisco is making a big deal about it
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...