Samsung Australia has announced a partnership with telecommunications company, Brightstar, for solutions built around Samsung's Knox platform.
Alibaba Cloud has notched up a new milestone during the three months ending June, with the business surging past the one million paying customer mark.
The partnership sees joint research that is set to explore the benefits of disaggregated switches.
Vita Group seems to be paying considerable attention to its IT prowess as it works to bolster its business following remuneration changes from Telstra.
- Thousands of global Ericsson jobs could be at risk in cost-cutting drive
- Telstra eyes $5B "monetisation" of future NBN infrastructure income
- Telstra’s profits tumble by $1.9B after offloading Autohome
- Cisco's security business revenue growth takes a downward turn
- Telstra partners with HPE for Tassie school's IT overhaul
- Aussie businesses targeted in router, switch exploit
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- Sluggish top tier uptake throws NBN returns into question
- Aussie telcos faced over 333K Govt metadata requests in FY16
- Tech Data to sell VMware education services in A/NZ
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- Telco techs sacked as NBN labour contractor goes down
Why succeeding in education requires a real understanding of the vertical, and a genuine concern for the students. Read more
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
ARN returns to Melbourne for second running of After Hours
Digital transformation dominates as bumper channel crowd hits Synnex Alliance 2017 in Melbourne
A snapshot of the Aussie start-ups set to shine at the ARN Awards
Synnex hits the road as Vertiv celebrates rebrand with Aussie partners
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
If you need to know what’s happening in your network, these are the tools to use
Get the low-down on what intent-based networking is and why Cisco is making a big deal about it
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
The current ruling adds yet another twist to the ongoing patent and copyright infringement case between Cisco and Arista.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...