Meg Whitman has emerged as a leading frontrunner to take charge of Uber, with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO topping a shortlist of contenders.
NEXTDC has made a multi-million dollar bid to wrest back ownership of the company that owns the property and buildings in which three of its ...
Victoria-based managed services provider NOVA iT has seen significant growth in the six months following its first-ever acquisition.
Skyfii has acquired the portfolio of customers from London-based guest Wi-Fi services provider Wicoms Wireless.
- Optus farewells 2G network
- Yahoo7 CTO Paul Russell on the media giant's stack overhaul
- Cloudten claims public sector credentials on AWS
- “Robust growth” ahead as cloud and SaaS services revenue rises
- Savvius amps up A/NZ play with inTechnology deal
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- ASI Solutions flying high following record-breaking financials
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- Swap or go: Telstra workers’ redundancy conundrum
- Optus slams proposal to levy “broadband tax” on business services
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- Dell EMC wraps up $4M CSIRO supercomputer build
Here are 3 reasons why you should attend VeeamON Forum 2017. Read more
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
Ingram Micro kicks off Ingram Experience 2017 roadshow in Melbourne
Get the low-down on what intent-based networking is and why Cisco is making a big deal about it
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
The current ruling adds yet another twist to the ongoing patent and copyright infringement case between Cisco and Arista.
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...