Damage to a major fibre cable between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast has disrupted internet services from at least two telcos, TPG and iiNet.
Google and HTC have struck a deal worth $1.4B for the Californian company to acquire part of the Taiwanese firm's operations.
Telstra and McDonald’s have struck a $90 million network transformation deal.
Hills has revealed details of the partnership with IT services provider Cognizant Worldwide, which will see a new e-commerce platform as a result.
- David Charlton returns to distribution with Tech Data innovation role
- AirTrunk launches flagship Sydney data centre facility
- NBN customers in NSW hit by major outage
- Hitachi aims high with Vantara launch
- HPE eyes top growth regions amid reorganisation
- Oreta expansion continues with new Sydney office
- South Australia looks beyond HPE for new Govt mainframe deal
- How Infront aims to capitalise on Govt’s new IT procurement reforms
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
- David Goulden out a year after Dell EMC acquisition
- EDGE 2017 - Why vendors should leave gold, silver and bronze to the Olympics
Arrow has partnered with Microsoft to deliver cloud solutions quickly and securely. But cloud security is just the beginning.. Read more
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
Malwarebytes - Delivering managed security services for SMEs
EDGE 2017 outlines The Future Channel across A/NZ
Dicker Data delves deep into digital transformation as TechX 2017 unlocks IoT opportunities
ANZ channel comes together for EDGE 2017 Welcome Dinner
If you need to know what’s happening in your network, these are the tools to use
Get the low-down on what intent-based networking is and why Cisco is making a big deal about it
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Service providers, enterprises to work together on small cell deployment direction
Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
The current ruling adds yet another twist to the ongoing patent and copyright infringement case between Cisco and Arista.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
Hyper-converged solutions can differ vendor to vendor and market to market. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there are four categories of hyper-converged solutions.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...