Security concerns continue to hinder deployments of IoT projects within organisations, with IT departments remaining cautious due to issues around protection.
The Australian Federal Police has awarded a $3.7 million contract for Data#3 to deliver network solutions.
Google has taken the wrappers off Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service for connecting, managing and ingesting data from IoT devices.
Newly founded start-up Mantel Group has launched in A/NZ, with the solutions provider embarking on aggressive growth plans through two new ventures.
- Megaport losses retreat to $13.3M
- Cisco releases new network automation software portfolio
- NBN deal sees NetComm earnings surge
- ATO systems outage audit prompts IT supplier SLA scrutiny
- Consumer watchdog flags further action over NBN speed claim issues
- Cisco CEO: "We are still only on the front end" of a new version of the network
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Dell EMC to sell Ruckus wireless solutions under its own brand
- What is IPv6, and why aren’t we there yet?
- New precincts hook up to Adelaide’s GigCity fibre network
- Telstra focuses on cutting costs as NBN rollout ramps up
With over 70 per cent of cyber attacks delivered through web browsers, how can organisations stay safe?. Read more
Selling beyond the CIO – How partners can influence the new breed of tech buyers
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Cloud has levelled the customer playing field, and that's a problem for partners
Branch offices are filling up with specialized networking appliances, but SD-Branch promises to reduce the clutter and save money.
From Cisco's big plans for intent-based networking to SD-WAN, 5G and IoT, the networking industry is in the midst of big changes. Network World's Brandon ...
Bing’s mapping tools are adding services to help trucks get where they need to be, when they need to be there
Aryaka study finds that SD-WAN performs well over short hops, but private WAN performs far better over the longest distances.
Chips fed by photonics streams can be too fast for data processing. Scientists propose decelerating the microprocessors by converting incoming light into slower sound waves.
If you need to know what’s happening in your network, these are the tools to use
The iPhone battery ripoff shows Apple for what it really is: a company determined to make bucks at your expense.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Forget the smart gadgets. The ultimate home automation appliance is the house itself.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.
While some parts are beautifully done, the information services at the back end have a long way to go before the Echo is more than ...