Microsoft has made a major leap into the 5G telecommunications space with the acquisition of U.S. start-up Affirmed Networks for an undisclosed sum.
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
Dicker Data’s Mary Stojcevski explains how tech companies can leverage the government's recent stimulus package to enable new business opportunities.
With more employees working from home to help slow the spread of the coronavirus, demand is surging for laptops and network peripherals as well as ...
- Cisco moves Wi-Fi roaming technology to wireless broadband consortium
- Huawei eyes Aussie channel as it returns to its roots
- Telstra halts redundancies for 6 months amid COVID-19 pandemic
- NBN Co braces for data surges as Australians socially isolate
- Essential things to know about container networking
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards return to Emerging Leaders forum
- Cisco, Microsoft team to control growing IoT networks
- Arq Group future hangs in the balance
- Cisco security warnings include firewall holes, Nexus software weaknesses
- Synnex spends $30M on second logistics hub
- Spirit’s losses deepen as restructure bites
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
Cost and complexity are the top shortcomings of tools enterprises need for monitoring and managing their cloud services, according to Enterprise Management Associates.
The user-defined WAN will give greater access to corporate resources, but also require more cloud support and faster links to the cloud.
The iPhone battery ripoff shows Apple for what it really is: a company determined to make bucks at your expense.
Nagios Core is open source, free and has good documentation but could use a streamlined install process, updated Web interface and better configuration options.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.