Local businesses have coughed up over half-a-million dollars in damages after being taken to court by the Software Alliance over the use of unlicensed software.
Deloitte has been handed a $9.14 million, multi-year contract by TAFE NSW for the provision of data centre services.
Nukon has been engaged by Melbourne Airport to roll out a TIBCO-based solution to integrate its siloed systems.
A long-running Defence IT project, for which Accenture is an integration partner, has come under fire for cost overruns and delays.
- Cirrus Networks nets NGage in $2.5M deal
- New influencers of IT emerge as tech spending moves away from the CIO
- Citrix may be selling, but is Microsoft buying?
- Major Govt IT panels get passed over to the DTA
- Is hybrid IT the new normal in the enterprise?
- Three Microsoft partners combine to capture mid-market in collaborative cloud play
- Accenture gets first dibs on Centrelink payment system overhaul
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the new players shaking up the Aussie channel
- Govt flags IT procurement push into the small end of town
- How Microsoft is taking partners to the next level in cloud
- Dell Boomi acquires ManyWho to boost integration capabilities
- SMS names new South Australia state director
This sleek and powerful program promises the glory of F1 and also delivers on this promise to their winning partners with the top four partners being flown to Singapore in September to attend the Grand Prix.. Read more
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
Why 2016 was a year to forget for these 10 vendors
Channel takes to the course with AC3 as IT for a Cause Annual Golf Day raises $40,000
Top 50 defining moments of the Australian channel in 2016
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
What's really driving employee engagement, job satisfaction and career advancement? According to a nationwide survey from BambooHR, money's only part of the equation.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Though hyper-converged solutions are currently very popular, columnist Rob Enderle writes that despite how flexible and powerful they can be, there are issues.
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.