Buttonwood approved on the whole-of-government cloud services panel, as DTA green lights availability of Buttonwood Cloud Exchange platform.
A new report puts the AEC's $27.2M procurement of Senate ballot scanning services from Fuji Xerox Businessforce in 2016 under scrutiny.
Data#3 has won a deal to roll out a new whole-of-government collaboration service, replacing the Department of Finance's Govdex system.
Citadel Group has warned shareholders that longtime customer, Queensland Health, is likely to look elsewhere for its laboratory information systems needs.
- Public cloud services spending set to skyrocket to $160B
- Philip Cronin takes control of regional Adobe channel
- Meet Australia’s biggest niche IT services player
- Sydney partners merge to target money-spinning enterprise market
- Inside Office 365: How are businesses extracting value?
- Riverbed changes tack with new points-based partner program
- Aussie IT spending set to increase, but where's the money going?
- Nokia finalises Optus outsourcing deal
- Why the mid-market should matter to the channel
- Skyfii wins big in the financial sector with HSBC deal
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
- ASI Solutions: Going the distance, and beyond
Arrow’s IoT offering, From Sensor to Sunset™, bridges the gap between IoT capabilities and technology to provide end-to-end IoT solutions that drive digital transformation.. Read more
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Connect - As security threats surge, what’s the MSP master plan?
Meet the top performing Aussie Microsoft partners
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.