Microsoft this week announced that an application compatibility guarantee it gave to enterprises migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 has gone global.
Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
SAP has launched a supply chain tracking service based on blockchain that will enable drug wholesalers to authenticate pharmaceutical packaging.
Cyber security vendor Cofense has launched a managed security service provider program in response to changing market demands.
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- Arxxus appoints new leader amid Salesforce growth
- Australian IT services spending to hit $20B in 2019
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Veeam targets M&A activity following $500M investment
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- New regional Sophos leader targets channel growth
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.