Deloitte has further strengthened its Amazon Web Services (AWS) play through the acquisition of Brisbane-based cloud specialists CloudTrek.
KPMG has unveiled plans to deliver Alibaba Cloud to businesses across multiple industries globally, starting with Asia Pacific and Europe.
SAP Cloud Platform is now being deployed by more than 10,000 enterprise customers across the world, as the tech giant takes aim at developers.
Australian cyber security specialists Seccom Global has signed a managed security services provider deal with endpoint security vendor SentinelOne.
- Dell EMC awarded $11.2M storage contract with Home Affairs
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Veritec scores Federal Govt Microsoft Azure migration contract
- Microsoft Managed Desktop heading to A/NZ in early 2019
- Rocket acquires Perth-based IBM software developer
- Digital innovation expected to deliver $315B to Aussie economy
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- EU anti-trust ruling on Microsoft’s buy of GitHub due in October
- Veeam apologises for data leak, blames human error
- Salesforce and IBM join forces to digitally transform Caesars
- Hyper-converged market heading towards mainstream adoption
- Aussie firms struggle to deliver ‘fast and personalised’ customer experience
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.