Technical Direction Company has partnered with Vivid Sydney once again, and it is in charge of the projections on Sydney's most iconic buildings.
Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
Tech Data has joined an expanding list of distributors doubling down on cloud in the channel, through the launch of StreamOne Cloud Marketplace in Australia.
- New disaster recovery vendor touches down in Australia
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- CSG chief faces criminal charges after anti-corruption investigation
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Merger on the cards as Intalock strengthens services team
- AC3 gets shareholder nod for Bulletproof buy
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review
- Large-scale digital transformation demand triggers increased services spend
- HPE bolsters hybrid offering with software-defined driven acquisition
- Kaspersky Lab to move all Australian users' data from Russia to Switzerland
Remember the good old days? When you could run your network with a single backbone of fibre, to some easy-to-control switches with a single Internet connection. All the applications ran on local servers and employees could only connect to them via the local network.. Read more
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.