A lawyer for discount e-commerce company Groupon told a court in Delaware that IBM has shaken down practically every large tech firm for patent fees.
Microsoft's monthly security roll-ups for Windows 7 have grown by 91 per cent since revising the operating system's update regimen in 2016.
Microsoft has posted quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as more businesses signed up for Azure and Office 365.
AWS will provide a new set of real-time statistics and graphics on live baseball games, expanding its cloud computing deal with Major League Baseball.
- Australian malware detection rises 1.3M in a month
- Adelaide-based Alcidion lands $2.6M Northern Territory hospital project
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- How Cisco-owned AppDynamics and Perspica bring machine learning to users
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
- ASG appoints Mike Duke as new QLD director
- Satya Nadella: the man behind the cloud magic at Microsoft
- "Every toxic quality of tech" found in job ad for Sydney-based role
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Explaining the 30-30 rule at Deloitte in Australia
- Data#3 forecasts net profit dip for FY18
- Commvault revamps A/NZ channel strategy in search of simplicity
Huawei’s success is tied to its ability to plant the seeds of the future, a philosophy that underscores its heavy investment in the countries in which it operates. It is also at the heart of the research and development it finances to ensure the company is not only a major innovator but also delivers cutting edge technology solutions.. Read more
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.