Microsoft Managed Desktop is expected to launch across A/NZ in early 2019, offering customers an alternative way to manage IT.
Mobility and Wireless
Specialist IBM provider Rocket Software has acted on plans to increase capabilities across A/NZ, through the acquisition of Perth-based Fundi Software.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has put a request for tender (RfT) seeking submissions for the development, hosting and support of the 2021 Census ...
From the heart of Canberra, Netier is accelerating expansion plans across Australia, starting with increased presence in Brisbane.
- Telcos and its executives could face court over misleading advertisements
- Lenovo and NetApp combine to challenge Dell EMC and HPE
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- Here are Apple's macOS Mojave and iOS 12 release dates
- SAP’s cloud analytics update offers insights in seconds, not months
- Objective migrates over 100 customers to Microsoft Azure AU Central
- Infrastructure vendors primed as data centre receives cash injection
- Outcomex plans to double Melbourne headcount within 12 months
- Dell EMC puts big data as a service on premises
- Apple debuts biggest iPhone yet, health-oriented watch
- Versent pushes into US market, makes leadership hires
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however