NBN retail service provider, Tellnet, has been placed into liquidation owing $330,000 to secured and unsecured creditors.
Mobility and Wireless
Telstra has agreed to cough up $72.5 million for additional mobile spectrum usage in Australia, as country's latest bandwidth auction wraps up.
Powermat, a leading provider of wireless charging stations, plans to release a software upgrade in January that will make it compatible with the Qi specification ...
Flood gates open as tech giant builds out team of high-profile channel leaders with CA Technologies and Microsoft expertise joining Rhody Burton.
- Rhody Burton returns to run Google Cloud A/NZ channel
- Telstra partners up with Riverbed for national cloud networking rollout
- Yes, Apple is buying Shazam
- Aruba partner rolls out high-speed network for start-up incubator
- Why one Aussie partner went all-in on Google Cloud
- Amazon in Australia: the science behind the hype
- Is it the “end of the beginning” for IoT?
- Mobile takes hold for Aussie internet explorers
- The top tech players that paid zero Aussie tax in 2015-16
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will bring speed, security and smarts to high-end phones
- MobileIron partner wins million-dollar NRMA deal
- Telcoinabox lands three year white-label services deal with Telstra
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Connect - As security threats surge, what’s the MSP master plan?
Meet the leading HP partners in Australia
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Cloud has levelled the customer playing field, and that's a problem for partners
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
Telsyte predicts a coming wave of touchscreen desktops will hit the local market
After two years of decline, tablets are now deemed as cost-effective for both entertainment and productivity purposes
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however
Feds point to 'fire hazard;' Customers can decide to get refund or replacement