Reports of the global PC market’s demise appear to have been greatly exaggerated, if Gartner’s latest research is anything to go by.
Mobility and Wireless
ASI Solutions has unveiled plans to expand into new markets across Australia, driven by the recruitment of Karl Sice as head of acquisition and strategy.
Melbourne-headquartered distributor, Mittoni, has appointed a new general manager as it eyes a new chapter of growth.
Australia's Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman reports 159.3 per cent surge in complaints about NBN-related services.
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Scamwatch round-up - AFP, Dropbox and Telstra
- Is it time for partners to go global or go home?
- FinTech builds on blockchain for international mobile payments
- Qualcomm launches lawsuits to ban iPhones in China
- Meet the smartest tech start-ups in Australia
- Enterprises to get locked-down Windows 10 in six months
- Samsung to “start anew” as CEO decides to step down
- Govt calls on industry to help hash out Australia’s 5G rollout
- Tomizone co-founder agrees to leave amid post-acquisition restructure
- Samsung heir hauls in defence for jail term reprieve
Can the channel capitalise on Australia's new mandatory data breach notification laws?
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Brisbane channel turns out in force as Dicker Data outlines future digital opportunities
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
Telsyte predicts a coming wave of touchscreen desktops will hit the local market
After two years of decline, tablets are now deemed as cost-effective for both entertainment and productivity purposes
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however
Feds point to 'fire hazard;' Customers can decide to get refund or replacement
U.S. consumer product safety agency is working with Samsung over formal recall