Samsung Electronics has unveiled a nearly US$2,000 folding smartphone in a bid to top the technology of Apple and Chinese rivals and reignite consumer interest ...
Mobility and Wireless
A steady pipeline of customer opportunities has set ASX-listed Data#3 on the course for growth during FY19.
British security officials do not support a full ban of Huawei from national telecoms networks despite ongoing U.S. spying allegations.
The Australian government believes that an unnamed state actor penetrated the networks of the Liberal, National and Labor parties, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said today.
- NBN Co active premises grow 38 per cent
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- Nextgen strikes exclusive trans-Tasman deal with Paessler
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Don’t waste your money on Office 2019 (says Microsoft)
- Show them the money: CIOs offering higher salaries to attract and retain tech talent
- IBM: Watson AI services will now work on any cloud
- ISVs join forces in channel automation play
Channel kicks off 2019 with inaugural EDGE Alumni
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however