Samsung Australia has announced a partnership with telecommunications company, Brightstar, for solutions built around Samsung's Knox platform.
Mobility and Wireless
Cirrus Networks has entered a partnership with Channel 7 Telethon for the provision of IT support for the Telethon Call Centre until 2021.
Vita Group seems to be paying considerable attention to its IT prowess as it works to bolster its business following remuneration changes from Telstra.
Kogan has revealed growth in profit and revenues following its launch of Dick Smith online.
- Thousands of global Ericsson jobs could be at risk in cost-cutting drive
- Samsung and Foxconn snuggle up for "kiss" tech
- Chris Trevitt and Nicholas Lambrou leave HPE
- Siemens Australia grants $135M to Swinburne University of Technology
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Deloitte dragged into Dick Smith directors’ legal battle
- MyNetFone takes "cautious" approach to the NBN
- Qualcomm reveals impact of dispute with Apple
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Aussie telcos faced over 333K Govt metadata requests in FY16
- Optus Business wins $13.6M Dept of Agriculture and Water Resources deal
- Cisco and NetApp up converged infrastructure ante through Westcon-Comstor
Opening ice breaker sessions set the scene for EDGE 2017
ARN returns to Melbourne for second running of After Hours
Digital transformation dominates as bumper channel crowd hits Synnex Alliance 2017 in Melbourne
A snapshot of the Aussie start-ups set to shine at the ARN Awards
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
Telsyte predicts a coming wave of touchscreen desktops will hit the local market
After two years of decline, tablets are now deemed as cost-effective for both entertainment and productivity purposes
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however
Feds point to 'fire hazard;' Customers can decide to get refund or replacement
U.S. consumer product safety agency is working with Samsung over formal recall