Nominations have been extended for the 2019 ARN Women in ICT Awards, with submissions now set to close on 24 October 2019.
Mobility and Wireless
The union representing Telstra workers has attacked CEO Andy Penn’s “exorbitant” $5-million-dollar paycheque following a year of mass lay-offs.
The competition watchdog has set its sights on potentially “unfair” NBN prices for consumers on basic speed packages.
Rhipe, Spirit Telecom and Pivotel were among the local tech players making big purchases in the three months ending September.
- Telco FSG makes double acquisition to grow network ‘backbone’
- NBN Co faces stiffer financial hits for underperformance
- Govt mulls blockchain, IoT and big data in future of health service
- Telstra customer complaints decline to 66,000
- Australian smartphone market to fall without 5G iPhones
- Nominations open for ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
- New tech inside iPhone 11 is the future of everything
- 5G Networks acquires Sydney data centre for $3.5M
- Huawei drops US lawsuit after seized equipment returned
- Melbourne occupational therapy group dumps Apple for Microsoft
- JB Hi-Fi signs reseller deal with cyber safety vendor Family Zone
- Telstra, Magna Systems and Summit Tech bring 8K VR streaming to 5G
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however