More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
Mobility and Wireless
Microsoft has unveiled preliminary versions of its remade Edge browser for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
The NSW Government has allocated $518 million to improve connectivity across rural and regional areas.
Nominations have been extended for the ARN Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight, Wednesday 19 June.
- Vonex on the hunt for more channel partners as NBN rolls out
- Carways drops Telstra for Macquarie Telecom over ‘regular' outages
- Alloys sign distribution agreement with Actiontec
- Top Singapore Microsoft partner targets Australia
- WA Police awards Citrix deal to Perth consultant
- Report: Huawei will roll out their own mobile OS next month
- ACCC blames CMS error for leaking TPG-Vodafone decision
- Akamai appoints channel manager out of BlueJeans
- Most Australians on less than 24Mbps download speeds
- Spirit Telecom to acquire Sydney carrier Building Connect
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however