Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
Mobility and Wireless
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
Optus is working to find employment opportunities for Virgin Mobile Australia staff in other parts of its business as it moves to phase out the ...
Donald Trump has floated a plan to fine ZTE US$1.3 billion as U.S. lawmakers vowed to keep sanctions that crippled the Chinese telecommunications firm.
- Telstra shares sink to seven-year low after latest outage
- Mystery software fault behind Telstra's latest network outage
- AWS and Optus partner up for NSW transport accelerator
- NBN Co details 2019 business satellite service launch
- Freenet director charged for allegedly pocketing $800K
- Telstra faces fresh mobile outage
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Ethan Group wins $27M hardware hoard with Human Services
- Merger on the cards as Intalock strengthens services team
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review
- Toshiba receives China green light in $18B chip sale
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however