Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
Mobility and Wireless
If 2018 was the year of the data breach, the thinking among IT pros is that this will be the year companies take concrete steps ...
Dell EMC is preparing to capitalise on increased demand for multi-cloud solutions in global, regional and local markets, as the channel follows in fast pursuit.
IBM Services has signed a US$325 million agreement with Juniper Networks, managing existing infrastructure, applications and IT services.
- Lenovo, HP and Dell fight for PC market dominance
- Microsoft rumoured to be working on foldable devices
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- NBN Co eyes faster time to market with programmable network push
- Perth distributor brings data recovery specialists to A/NZ, Singapore
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Dimension Data partners with Wavelink, wins $7.5M deal with ACT Health Directorate
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however