Field Solutions Group is looking to raise $1.1 million to acquire the assets of South Western Wireless, which went into administration in early March.
Mobility and Wireless
The Australian consumer watchdog received 4,384 complaints and enquiries about the local communications industry in the financial year ending 2017.
Microsoft has announced a strategic partnership with BlackBerry, with the one-time Redmond rival set to provide security integration with Office applications.
Afternoon of mentoring, leadership and guidance on offer for the next generation of tech talent in Australia.
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Data#3 teams up with Tenable as security practice expands
- Cirrus Communications goes direct with wireless NBN challenger
- BlackBerry faces revived lawsuit over BlackBerry 10 claims
- Apple’s next big display innovation could be microscopically small
- Investors worry party is ending as US tech stocks wobble
- Regional wireless internet provider goes into administration
- Brocade A/NZ boss exits to run F5 Networks locally
- Microsoft lifts security update embargo on Windows 10
- Broadcom looks for smaller deals as Qualcomm bid collapses
- Over 90 Telstra Wholesale jobs hit by workforce changes
- Phantom Secure chief indicted in multi-country takedown
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Connect - How can partners create customer value through cloud and security?
ARN Exchange - Channel debates data breach notification laws
Selling beyond the CIO – How partners can influence the new breed of tech buyers
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
Telsyte predicts a coming wave of touchscreen desktops will hit the local market
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however