ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Microsoft received 1,637 requests from Australian law enforcement bodies for the 12 months ending December last year.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a move by Valve Corporation to appeal an order that it pay $3M for breaching local consumer laws.
This week, ANZ and Harvey Norman were among the companies whose brands were hijacked by digital scammers.
- Buyers told to steer clear of ZTE’s Android devices
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Govt demands sweeping reforms at auDA
- Cool Chilli - Moving up the stack to make a difference
- Tech titans could be forced to give police overseas data under new proposal
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Tech giants unite in stance against government cyber attacks
- Emerging technologies set to push global spending into the trillions
- Supreme Court drops historic Microsoft privacy case
- Govt kick-starts “overdue” telco consumer safeguards review
- Public sector demand drives commercial device shipments across the region
- Vault Systems follows Microsoft lead with Govt cloud skills drive
The Synnex Alliance event has become a major part of the calendar for channel businesses operating in both the enterprise and commercial space. Its strength as an event is the way it allows partners to gauge dominant trends and derive insights on how to tackle opportunities in the market.. Read more
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
ARN Exchange - Channel debates data breach notification laws
Selling beyond the CIO – How partners can influence the new breed of tech buyers
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
Managing customer expectations through managed services
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else