Data Republic has won a $4.4 million NSW Government deal for the provision of a data marketplace through the state’s Senate Platform.
The ACCC sees a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage after deciding not to declare a mobile roaming scheme.
nbn's CEO has raised prospect of a wireless broadband network levy to help prop up the finances of the national network.
Worldwide spending is forecast to reach US$119.9 billion in 2021, triggered by new threats, increased regulations and digital investments.
- Customers key as Microsoft unveils Aussie partner awards finalists
- AWS launches Direct Connect in Perth through NEXTDC
- Govt strikes major strategic deal with SAP
- The Moondust deal behind DXC Connect’s top-tier exodus
- Securities watchdog probes Toshiba over financial accounts
- Govt launches review of Aussie domain management
- Tigerspike wins $6M Transport for NSW Opal app deal
- South Australia goes to market for major Microsoft deal
- Optus Business and the Irish start-up connection
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Dept of Defence goes to market for major IT support services deal
- ASI Solutions chases new business with Karl Sice hire
Arrow has partnered with Microsoft to deliver cloud solutions quickly and securely. But cloud security is just the beginning.. Read more
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Can the channel capitalise on Australia's new mandatory data breach notification laws?
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else