A program designed to help Australian start-ups and SMEs break into China is to launch in February.
If 2018 was the year of the data breach, the thinking among IT pros is that this will be the year companies take concrete steps ...
Former Brennan IT COO Dayle Wilson has returned to Macquarie Telecom Group as the Government business unit's head of product and operations.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
- ICT project manager allegedly involved in $500K scheme
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
- Dimension Data partners with Wavelink, wins $7.5M deal with ACT Health Directorate
- Ingram Micro sales manager exits for Winc
- Cirrus wins $5M Federal agency contract
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- Norway considering whether to exclude Huawei from building 5G network
- DXC wins $94M deal with Queensland Rail
- Government-funded body's survey of cyber sector reveals encryption bill dread
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else