The Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications has put the call out for partners to build its proposed Regional Digital Tech Hub website.
Enterprise clouds have become the new bullseye of cyber hackers determined to exploit the distraction caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Australia's national science agency, CSIRO, is looking for a service provider to create and support a new online procurement portal.
Canberra Data Centres' contribution to 48 per cent owner Infratil's bottom line in the year to 31 March nearly doubled, from NZ$83.9 million to NZ$161 ...
- Gov't eyes New Zealand travel 'bubble' as cases fall
- Vic IT ‘go to guy’ diverted $14M contracts to own consultancy
- Samsung heir questioned in succession-related probe
- Gov’t moves to shake up intellectual property system for SMBs
- NZ regulator investigates Objective Corp's buyout of Master Business Systems
- Reserve Bank eyes partners for financial messaging standardisation system
- Why you shouldn’t miss Emerging Leaders 2020
- Victorian government hands Acer $46M notebooks for teachers deal
- Vic launches grants for kindergarten IT device upgrade
- ICT job opportunities top vacancy list amid 'unprecedented' listing decline
- Services Australia taps Forward IT for another $8.1M worth of Surface devices
- Gov't throws open doors to new Cloud Marketplace
Watch Palo Alto's webinar on rapidly scaling remote work to enable secure connectivity to SaaS, cloud, and data centre applications.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else