Adelaide-based systems integrator, Vintek, has acquired Regal IT, a managed services provider based in Sydney.
Optus has followed Telstra in its move to offer “remedies” to more than 8,700 of its customers who were misled about NBN speeds.
Amazon has arrived but what does it mean for Australian retailers already struggling in a tough market? Well, there’s bad news and good news.
NBN Co could miss out on revenues of $50M and see a revenue delay of up to $500M thanks to its halted HFC network rollout.
- The top tech players that paid zero Aussie tax in 2015-16
- ASX taps Digital Asset for core blockchain settlement tech
- Google fights off gender bias class action allegations
- Revealing the biggest Government IT providers in Australia
- Adelaide taps TPG for 10Gbps network build
- Suspected Andromeda botnet ringleader arrested
- TAFE NSW to kick off cyber security courses next year
- DDLS sells for $4.7M
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Govt flags new IT hardware procurement marketplace
- TechnologyOne and Brisbane City Council settle spat
- Fujitsu tackles Tassie radio network rollout
Demand is rising for micro data centers, designed to handle specific needs at distributed locations, due to increasing IoT workloads at the edge. Technology product management leaders must take advantage of the opportunities by providing MDC and related platforms optimized for IoT workloads.. Read more
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Man from Sophos takes security conversation to Aussie channel
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Data#3 grants wishes for sick children through charity golf day
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else