Canberra-based Digital61 has won a $14.8-million contract to supply infrastructure services to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
Melbourne-based SAP consultancy Acclimation has upgraded NSW Land Registry Services (LRS) enterprise resource planning (ERP) software as a digital transformation drive.
Area9 has won a 10-year contract to provide the Northern Territory Government’s first ever co-location service outside of its own facilities.
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
- NBN launches wholesale discount bundles
- NBN Co prepares to roll out more changes to wholesale pricing
- Acer to provide PCs and notebooks for NSW schools
- NSW puts $518M into digital connectivity drive
- NSW Govt pledges $100M to fund digital transformation
- Dutton backs ‘sensible discussion’ of expanded role for ASD
- Home Affairs pushes for UC consolidation
- Some companies fall short on data breach obligations
- Auditor sees risks in government management of NBN loan
- Telco group calls for focus on security for AI, regulatory light touch
- Comms minister says NBN privatisation ‘some way away’
- G20 to compile common tax rules for tech giants by 2020
Edge computing: the next frontier in hybrid IT and digital transformation. Read more
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else