IBM, Vocus and Vocus subsidiary Nextgen have settled a lawsuit relating to the high-profile failure of the Australian Census website in 2016.
Nominations have been extended for the 2019 ARN Women in ICT Awards, with submissions now set to close on 24 October 2019.
The competition watchdog has set its sights on potentially “unfair” NBN prices for consumers on basic speed packages.
A legal challenge by the ACCC against TPG Telecom over alleged misleading conduct relating to a $20 ‘prepayment’ fee has been dismissed.
- US poised to issue licences for supply of non-sensitive goods to Huawei
- AI and automation tech bounty on the horizon for public sector partners
- Multinational tech giants face big tax hit amid calls for global rules overhaul
- Samsung sees boost amid Huawei trade ban
- NBN Co gave Macquarie Telecom pricing details months before competitors
- Chinese surveillance tech vendors blacklisted by US
- ASI Solutions snaps up Canberra’s Forward IT in government push
- Australian service providers face US data handovers under proposed bilateral deal
- Website that allowed Huawei phones to install Google apps taken down
- Huawei supports VHA-TPG merger
- Veritec opens new ACT headquarters
- Ransomware attack blocks access to health systems in Victoria
As an industry leader in go-to-market innovation, Ingram Micro Cloud is always on the lookout for new ways to support the next wave of technology companies. That is why it has launched The Comet Competition 2.0, the only global challenge dedicated to discovering talented B2B independent software vendors (ISVs) and funding their trajectory to channel market success.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else