NBN Co is to restart taking orders on new hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) services by at least June following negotiations with its chipset supplier.
Macquarie Data Centres and Macquarie Government have expanded their Canberra presence with the launch of their Intellicentre 5 (IC5) data centre, which has been purpose-built ...
The government sector is on track to be a good hunting ground this year for partners looking to boost business, with public sector spend in ...
Networking vendor Aruba and cloud services provider Vault Cloud have signed a partnership to supply a “more secure” network control system to Australia’s public service.
- Solo Network warned of ACMA action if it returns to Australia
- ‘Disciplined’ half year sees Empired profit soar 284%
- Data#3 sees cloud surge in yet another record result
- New Victorian AI program launches with $100 million VC fund
- Microsoft slams critical infrastructure Bill over 'misguided' govt control
- NBN Co eyes alternatives to current wholesale bundle discounts
- Veritas’ Dean Kelly jumps to Rubrik for ACT push
- Govt calls on partners for new GovCMS Drupal panel
- Hitachi Vantara expands on govt hyperconverged hardware project in $8.4M deal
- AFP investigation lands alleged phishing scam mastermind
- Atlassian’s Dmitry Samokhvalov to lead Secure Logic techies
- Microsoft calls out Google amid escalating Search spat
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else