Deloitte has been handed a $9.14 million, multi-year contract by TAFE NSW for the provision of data centre services.
A long-running Defence IT project, for which Accenture is an integration partner, has come under fire for cost overruns and delays.
Telstra has continued cutting staff in its infrastructure divisions as the company moves to outsource services, according to the CWU.
Technology purchases from line of business budgets forecast to grow faster than purchases funded by the IT organisation.
- Sizing up the security spectrum - Where’s the channel sweet spot?
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Major Govt IT panels get passed over to the DTA
- Qld Health hails IT contractors for middleware replacement
- Three Microsoft partners combine to capture mid-market in collaborative cloud play
- Sinodinos: Australia ready for tech related job losses
- Accenture gets first dibs on Centrelink payment system overhaul
- Defence dishes out $6.7M IT project services deal to Dimension Data
- Insync Technology deploys Surface Hub devices to Queensland Council
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the new players shaking up the Aussie channel
Being able to provide executives with a complete solution is a far more effective way to get them on board with a security solution than having to explain how each piece will fit together. Read more
ARN Roundtable - Chasing channel dollars in cloud security
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Top 15 Aussie tech storylines to follow in 2017
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Unfairly benefits investors over the start-ups doing the heavy lifting
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else