The Northern Territory government has selected InterSystems to replace four obsolete clinical IT systems with a single platform across NT’s entire public health system.
Vodafone flags study showing that a domestic roaming service could save consumers $658 million per year.
The Victorian Government has inked a deal with VendorPanel for a new IT services procurement system.
Deloitte has been awarded a $42.8 million, three-year contract by the Victorian Government for its Service Victoria Systems Integrator Project.
- nbn the provider of "last resort"
- Dimension Data wins $14M CSIRO tech deal
- South Australian IT industry to share in $200M jobs fund commitment
- Rural Aussies call for expansion of broadband monitoring program
- 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards – Nominations extended until 6 July
- Govt introduces broadband tax legislation
- ATO systems stutter, again
- Fake of Origin steps up its game
- Toshiba board picks top buyer for storage business
- Low-value GST laws are go, almost
- ATO steps up tax time assistance for Plutus Payroll IT contractors
- Data governance code up for industry scrutiny
The Westcon-Comstor BlueSky platform is a revolutionary approach to performance management of the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle.. Read more
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
As security attacks reach Australian shores, how will the channel react?
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else