Amazon has filed a motion in court to pause the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from carrying out an up to US$10 billion cloud ...
FireEye is ramping up its relevance in the cloud market with the acquisition of cloud security governance platform provider Cloudvisory.
Enterprise software provider Infor has overhauled Corrective Services NSW staff rostering system as part of a three-year-long project.
Hearing Australia has moved away from dealing directly with Oracle and towards a third-party support provider for its enterprise resource planning system.
- APRA flags concerns over ‘gaps’ in health insurers’ IT security
- How do Big Tech's carbon pledges stack up?
- Apple refuses latest government iPhone-unlock request
- RBA hunts for partner to handle major Cisco data centre overhaul
- Amazon uses legal force to block Microsoft's JEDI job
- Vodafone slams NBN tax amid "spider's web" of telco payments
- Navy floats $600M IT overhaul in potential bounty for partners
- NSW updates low risk IT procurement contract framework
- Health seeks IT provider for pharma data management
- ACS apologises after court voids structure overhaul
- Corporate watchdog warns of ‘significant’ cyber risk from outsourcing
- How can the channel wake up from cyber fatigue in 2020?
An organisation tends to live and die by the agreements it makes. Whether it is the contracts the business signs, the partnerships it forms or the way it interacts with customers, every organisation needs a formal process to capture and store agreements.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else