Tech giants, facing tighter content rules in China and the threat of a trade war, are targeting an easier way into the world's second largest ...
Dell EMC has been awarded a $11.2 million contract with the Department of Home Affairs for two new enterprise electronic storage arrays.
CSIRO's Data61 has partnered with Hensoldt Cyber to develop a hardware-software stack to protect against cyber attacks on defence systems, smart factories, autonomous vehicles and ...
Canberra headquartered Veritec has landed a contract to operate Microsoft’s Modernisation Factory for Australian Federal Government departments and critical infrastructure providers.
- Microsoft ScaleUp program starts in Sydney
- ABS searches for new Census provider
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- Cloudten achieves enhanced AWS security status
- The cultural change at IP Australia making data an asset
- Telcos and its executives could face court over misleading advertisements
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- AC3 moves Cadastre NSW to the cloud
- Objective migrates over 100 customers to Microsoft Azure AU Central
- Government gives digital business green light, but progress lags
- Tech giants to testify on data privacy
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else