The Labor Party-led South Australian Government plans to pump $35 million into a major expansion of the existing optical fibre broadband network across metro Adelaide.
NBN resellers look set to come under further scrutiny by the country’s consumer watchdog over misleading speed claims, with more “interventions” on the way.
Bitcoin has failed as a currency, a store of value and a useful way to buy things, according to Bank of England Governor.
NBN resellers offering services in the network’s fixed wireless footprint may soon be able to offer end customers greater capacity, with NBN Co flagging upgrades.
- Sydney ISV eyes jobs bonanza after NSW Govt cash injection
- Can the channel capitalise on Australia’s new mandatory data breach notification laws?
- Canberra cyber security partner wins $1.3M Defence development deal
- Russia blamed for NotPetya cyber attack
- Unsecured AWS server exposes thousands of FedEx customer records
- New precincts hook up to Adelaide’s GigCity fibre network
- Govt calls on providers for new govCMS hosting proposals
- LiveTiles raises $20M in fresh growth push
- AC3 edges ahead in race to buy Bulletproof
- Why the data protection officer is the hottest role in town
- Aussie start-ups tap Microsoft’s channel with Sydney accelerator launch
- The Missing Link strengthens Grant Thornton defences through Darktrace
Without a doubt, data science is in hot demand right now, and people with competencies in data science will find themselves indispensable to their organisations – which is good for their careers, and, equally, for their organisation in its ability to deliver innovation and find competitive advantage.. Read more
Selling beyond the CIO – How partners can influence the new breed of tech buyers
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Man from Sophos takes security conversation to Aussie channel
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else