A Melbourne heart clinic has been hit by a ransomware attack that has reportedly affected the files of 15,000 patients.
A steady pipeline of customer opportunities has set ASX-listed Data#3 on the course for growth during FY19.
Nextgen is positioning partners towards a refreshed technology portfolio following the addition of 10 new vendors in 2018.
The Assistance and Access Bill passed on 6 December, is still a concern to Australian technology companies.
- Citadel boasts SaaS growth and new client wins
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Government says ‘state actor’ hacked Australian political parties’ networks
- NBN Co active premises grow 38 per cent
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- London calling for newly acquired AWS experts, Cloudten
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- 5G is "not the atom bomb" says Huawei rotating CEO Eric Xu
- Kyocera recalls discontinued printer over fire hazard
- Telstra half year profit takes a hit
Synnex Alliance has a proud record of providing the reseller channel with a chance to see new and innovative technologies in action. As the technology industry continues to deal with an ever more rapid curve of innovation and creativity, being able to hear expert comments on critical trends in the market and learn about the newest products are a major advantage to the channel.. Read more
Channel kicks off 2019 with inaugural EDGE Alumni
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else