The Australian Signals Directorate has expanded the range of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services on its Certified Cloud Services List.
Dell serves up servers to the Department of Human Services in new deal.
Australia will push “thwarting the encryption of terrorist messaging” at a meeting of the Five Eyes nations in Canada this week.
Launches market consultation on visa services in Australia
- Australia looks to lead Five Eyes encryption discussion
- Govt calls on IT industry for whole-of-government ERP panel
- NT govt readies for $259M health IT rollout
- Vodafone fights back in domestic roaming feud with the ACCC
- Vic partners get set for new Govt IT procurement system
- Deloitte wins $42.8M integration deal for Service Victoria project
- nbn the provider of "last resort"
- Dimension Data wins $14M CSIRO tech deal
- South Australian IT industry to share in $200M jobs fund commitment
- Rural Aussies call for expansion of broadband monitoring program
- 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards – Nominations extended until 6 July
- Govt introduces broadband tax legislation
The acquisition of SimpliVity by HPE has been a major win for the Australian channel, with a school in Tasmania becoming one of the first worldwide to adopt technology from the newly-minted partners.. Read more
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
As security attacks reach Australian shores, how will the channel react?
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else