Veeam Software has delivered record growth across Asia Pacific and Japan, driven by an expanding channel base across the region.
Following its blockbuster $33 billion acquisition of Red Hat last year, IBM has clearly set out its strategy for the future, and it is all ...
A steady pipeline of customer opportunities has set ASX-listed Data#3 on the course for growth during FY19.
Cloud infrastructure provider OVH has launched its public cloud service in Australia, moving into an Equinix data centre in Sydney.
- Nextgen chases growth through enhanced tech portfolio
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Government says ‘state actor’ hacked Australian political parties’ networks
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- London calling for newly acquired AWS experts, Cloudten
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Over the Wire half year profit soars following dual acquisition
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Show them the money: CIOs offering higher salaries to attract and retain tech talent
- Iseek unveils third Brisbane data centre
Synnex Alliance has a proud record of providing the reseller channel with a chance to see new and innovative technologies in action. As the technology industry continues to deal with an ever more rapid curve of innovation and creativity, being able to hear expert comments on critical trends in the market and learn about the newest products are a major advantage to the channel.. Read more
Channel kicks off 2019 with inaugural EDGE Alumni
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...