NextDC's after-tax profit for 1H FY18 was down 56 per cent to $8.4M, but it had nothing to do with its data centre property spat.
Google has taken the wrappers off Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service for connecting, managing and ingesting data from IoT devices.
Newly founded start-up Mantel Group has launched in A/NZ, with the solutions provider embarking on aggressive growth plans through two new ventures.
Audit points to "inadequacies" in the ATO's business continuity management planning relating to critical infrastructure.
- Cisco CEO: "We are still only on the front end" of a new version of the network
- Microsoft hints at early April release of Windows 10's next feature upgrade
- Eaton names new Power Quality A/NZ channel manager
- Tech Data strikes A/NZ deal with Auckland-based specialist Oracle vendor
- Cisco bolsters security services with triple cloud channel play
- Intel slapped with 32 lawsuits following security flaws
- Unsecured AWS server exposes thousands of FedEx customer records
- NEXTDC now offers Oracle FastConnect
- AC3 edges ahead in race to buy Bulletproof
- NEXTDC must pay up $280M to keep stake in data centre locations
- Dell EMC sells Mozy for $145.8M
- Servers Australia uproots services after Vocus data centre outage
Office Home & Business 2016 is your best-in-class business solution for creating and sharing high-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.. Read more
Selling beyond the CIO – How partners can influence the new breed of tech buyers
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Cloud has levelled the customer playing field, and that's a problem for partners
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...