VostroNet has revamped the network of River City Labs at Fortitude Valley, providing high-speed internet solutions through Aruba technology.
From Sydney to the streets of the UK and Asia Pacific, OniGroup is reaping the rewards of striking a global Google Cloud alliance.
Adelaide-based systems integrator, Vintek, has acquired Regal IT, a managed services provider based in Sydney.
Dell EMC has announced its top Australian and New Zealand partners at the inaugural Dell EMC Partner Program awards.
- Data#3 digs into another contract win with PanAust
- Revealing the biggest Government IT providers in Australia
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Cisco in control as router revenue rises
- Uncovering the missing link in Microsoft’s AI strategy
- Melbourne telco strikes deal to build 20 data centres across Australia
- Tech Data expands CyberPower Systems partnership to Australia
- Who are Australia’s 50 fastest growing tech companies?
- New leader takes the reins of Dell’s $43B channel business
- Hitachi invests $875M into Aussie digital mining drive
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
Demand is rising for micro data centers, designed to handle specific needs at distributed locations, due to increasing IoT workloads at the edge. Technology product management leaders must take advantage of the opportunities by providing MDC and related platforms optimized for IoT workloads.. Read more
Managing customer expectations through managed services
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Cloud has levelled the customer playing field, and that's a problem for partners
Data#3 grants wishes for sick children through charity golf day
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...