ARN honoured the industry’s finest on a memorable evening for the Australian channel, recognising the achievements of a leading line-up of partners, start-ups, vendors, distributors ...
The CEO of Toshiba Memory has brushed aside concerns about falling memory chip prices and reaffirmed the company's plan to go public.
KPMG has unveiled plans to deliver Alibaba Cloud to businesses across multiple industries globally, starting with Asia Pacific and Europe.
Dell EMC has been awarded a $11.2 million contract with the Department of Home Affairs for two new enterprise electronic storage arrays.
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Canberra-based Netier is expanding across Australia
- Veeam apologises for data leak, blames human error
- Hyper-converged market heading towards mainstream adoption
- Lenovo and NetApp combine to challenge Dell EMC and HPE
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- AC3 moves Cadastre NSW to the cloud
- Objective migrates over 100 customers to Microsoft Azure AU Central
- Infrastructure vendors primed as data centre receives cash injection
- Outcomex plans to double Melbourne headcount within 12 months
- Dell EMC puts big data as a service on premises
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...