Dimension Data has been awarded a $14 million, multi-year IT services contract by Australia’s national science agency.
Nominations for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards have been extended, with submissions now closing at midnight, Thursday 6 July.
Cisco has announced hardware and software capabilities that use machine learning to provide advanced network automation.
Bain Capital-lead consortium has been named as the front runner in the memory chip business bidding war, but still needs shareholder approval.
- Data governance code up for industry scrutiny
- Aussie IoT start-up taps Equinix for global reach
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- EnergyAustralia dragged into major phishing scam
- Defence reportedly divorces Global Switch over Chinese stake
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the emerging tech businesses of Australia
- F5 expands regional channel play with executive appointment
- How Accenture’s internal transformation shaped its local go-to-market strategy
- Integr8IT takes global accounting firm deep into the cloud with new platform
- Inside the new-look Cisco channel
- Optus Business drives Govt push through Canberra Data Centres deal
Synology’s FlashStation FS3017 is powerful and flexible enough to handle the storage needs for an entire small to medium scale business at a price that decimates what other, all-flash solutions are offering.. Read more
Building a business continuity channel strategy
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
Channel comes together as ARN launches inaugural After Hours in Melbourne
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...