Accenture has opened doors to its new Liquid Studio in Sydney in a bid to help accelerate innovation.
Eight whole-of-government IT procurement panels will come under the control of the Digital Transformation Agency in May.
Hybrid IT is on track to become the standard enterprise IT model, according to new research from Dimension Data.
Antares Solutions, Modality Systems and Quorum join forces to create ‘super-partner’ in Australia.
- Start-up Spotlight - Meet the new players shaking up the Aussie channel
- Australian retail sector IT spend set to top $1.24B in 2017
- Salesforce strikes Aussie cloud deal with AWS
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data centre
- Govt flags IT procurement push into the small end of town
- The ins and outs of the intelligent cloud
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in cloud infrastructure market
- How Microsoft is taking partners to the next level in cloud
- Dell Boomi acquires ManyWho to boost integration capabilities
- Why Larry Ellison’s continued criticism of AWS is tech’s biggest case of fake news
- Macquarie Telecom scores Dell EMC public cloud hosting deal
- Green Light gets green light for $5M HPE data centre transformation deal
The cost of doing business in Australia is constantly rising. Factors such as taxation, geography, markets and commercial decisions all contribute to one of the toughest environments to do business, especially for Australian SMBs.. Read more
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Exclusive Networks brings BigTec data centre launch to Melbourne
ARN Connect - Transforming the data centre one block at a time
Top 10 IT industry predictions for Australia
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...