Data#3 is expected to report a profit decrease of nine per cent after tax for the full financial year in 2018, totalling approximately $14 million.
Microsoft will provide three more years of support to Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 when workloads are moved to Azure environments.
Lenovo has shaken up its channel operations across Australia and New Zealand following personnel changes across its PC division.
Retail giant Walmart has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft for wider use of cloud and artificial intelligence technology.
- It's over: Intel and Micron file for divorce on 3DXpoint technology
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Microsoft generated 11,000 co-sell wins through partners, amounting to $5B
- Is AWS about to take on Cisco with network switches?
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Intel acquires small chipmaker to bolster efforts beyond CPUs
- DDLS gains Google Cloud authorised training status
- Aussie partners excel in Azure as Microsoft unveils MSP program
- AWS taps Microsoft talent to lead trans-Tasman channel charge
- Ingram Micro launches bumper Asia Pacific channel conference
“We look at Arrow as a partner, not just a distributor. The support it provides is extensive. In addition to helping my team get their certifications in a more timely manner than having to do it themselves, the Arrow team itself has been a major resource both in terms of technical support and pre-sales assistance.”. Read more
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...