Nominations are closing soon for the 2017 ARN Women In ICT Awards (WIICTA), with final submissions expected by Monday, October 30.
Uptake of cloud-based solutions and increased market competition have played a part in seeing Queensland’s Data Centre Technologies enter liquidation.
ASI Solutions has unveiled plans to expand into new markets across Australia, driven by the recruitment of Karl Sice as head of acquisition and strategy.
Microsoft has sealed a major customer win in the cloud, with Symantec using the Azure platform to deliver Norton consumer products worldwide.
- Just how dangerous was the 2013 hack on Microsoft's database?
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Takeovers Panel rejects NEXTDC request for support
- AWS and Microsoft combine to drive deep learning in the cloud
- Meet the smartest tech start-ups in Australia
- Bidding war costs Asia Pacific Data Centre Group $1.4M
- Cirrus wins $3.1M in fresh integration deals
- Alibaba launches $15B international R&D initiative
- Tech Data taps Insight for trans-Tasman sales director role
- NEXTDC turns to Takeover Panels to stop data centre group acquisition
- Outcomex flexes Melbourne muscles with Cisco expansion plans
- Govt eyes up Oracle for new coordinated procurement deal
QNAP Virtualisation Station – Centrally manage all Virtual Machines to mitigate the threat of ransomware and deploy quick disaster recovery plan
What are the benefits of the QNAP Virtualisation Station. Read more
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Selling the benefits of the software-defined data centre
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Oreta opens doors to new Sydney office
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...