The Federal Court of Australia has approved the acquisition of Bulletproof by managed services provider AC3.
LiveTiles has announced the acquisition of next generation employee profile and directory management software company Hyperfish for $8.9 million.
Data#3 has revealed its capability to deliver services and solutions via Microsoft's Azure Australia Central cloud regions in the nation's capital.
A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
- Klugo replaces Xero with NetSuite at Sydney investment firm
- Deloitte gets the jump on Aussie SAP Concur implementation kudos
- Tech Data ups cloud ante with marketplace launch in Australia
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- How to market and sell digital workplace solutions
- Microsoft expands NZ channel play with double cloud solution provider appointment
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Merger on the cards as Intalock strengthens services team
- AC3 gets shareholder nod for Bulletproof buy
- Oracle acquires data science platform to integrate into cloud offering
Office Home & Business 2016 is your best-in-class business solution for creating and sharing high-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.. Read more
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Heterogeneity in the datacenter can be enormous, so it's tempting to use a cloud migration to standardize on one platform. If only it were that ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
Alibaba’s cloud is the No. 3 public cloud globally—not Google—and it seeks to displace AWS as No. 1. But in China it is protected from ...
The developer is telling companies there have been 'too few' participants in its OS testing program.
Unless Google can get its serverless act together, it may end up winning the container battle but losing the cloud war
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
The cloud 'security strategy' involves adopting security solutions that seamlessly span physical, virtual and private/hybrid/public cloud environments while simplifying operational and management complexities. Roundtable attendees ...
Industry executives across the channel gathered at Otto Ristorante in Sydney to discuss the journey towards the cloud. ARN in conjunction with itX, Trend Micro ...
nything other than a cloud-only strategy for new IT initiatives will require justification at more than 30 percent of large enterprises by 2020, according to ...
Is it really that hard to keep from making a security idiot of yourself?
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
IT Central Station members weigh in on Informatica Cloud Data Integration, Dell Boomi AtomSphere, IBM App Connect, and SnapLogic
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.