Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Kaspersky's mid-market and enterprise play should make incumbent cyber security vendors nervous, analysts warn.
Industry veteran exits Microsoft-focused cloud integrator.
Google is still an advertising company, but the tech titan’s cloud business is growing faster than its advertising revenue.
- F5’s new CEO shares his early impressions, his vision for the app delivery powerhouse
- Monetising malware: How cyber crooks are innovating like legitimate business
- Govt welcomes new suppliers to its cloud services panel
- Queensland beckons next wave of global start-ups
- WhiteSky Labs and Capgemini Australia take home MuleSoft partner awards
- Australia’s tech skills shortage leaves business lagging
- Ingram Micro serves Aussie channel with updated products and service capabilities
- NetSuite and Oracle unveil combined plans for global cloud domination
- Andrea Della Mattea exits Insight for regional Microsoft VP role
- ARN Emerging Leaders Forum - Award nominations extended until May 3
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
The acquisition of SimpliVity by HPE has been a major win for the Australian channel, with a school in Tasmania becoming one of the first worldwide to adopt technology from the newly-minted partners.. Read more
Inside the AWS Summit in Sydney
ARN kicks off Awards season with 2017 Judges' Lunch
ARN Roundtable - Chasing channel dollars in cloud security
ARN Roundtable - Can the channel ride the second cloud wave?
Channel treated to a touch of tangerine as NEXTGEN hosts Summer Party 2017
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Hyperconverged and composable infrastructures are HPE’s big focus
Microsoft's Office 365 has a big lead, but Google is quickly repositioning G Suite for business and winning some big customers. Who will come out ...
Cisco integrates Microsoft Azure Stack into its Unified Computing System.
Cuts come about 3 months after the managed hosting and cloud provider went private
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
The cloud 'security strategy' involves adopting security solutions that seamlessly span physical, virtual and private/hybrid/public cloud environments while simplifying operational and management complexities. Roundtable attendees ...
Industry executives across the channel gathered at Otto Ristorante in Sydney to discuss the journey towards the cloud. ARN in conjunction with itX, Trend Micro ...
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day ...
Cloud has and continues to transform the way businesses operate and interact with their customers.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.