Microsoft Managed Desktop is expected to launch across A/NZ in early 2019, offering customers an alternative way to manage IT.
Specialist IBM provider Rocket Software has acted on plans to increase capabilities across A/NZ, through the acquisition of Perth-based Fundi Software.
The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi carmaking alliance will adopt Alphabet's Google Android operating system, handing a victory to the U.S. tech giant.
From the heart of Canberra, Netier is accelerating expansion plans across Australia, starting with increased presence in Brisbane.
- EU anti-trust ruling on Microsoft’s buy of GitHub due in October
- Salesforce and IBM join forces to digitally transform Caesars
- The cultural change at IP Australia making data an asset
- Four industries Apple is set to disrupt
- Aussie firms struggle to deliver ‘fast and personalised’ customer experience
- Data#3 executive named CEO at GreenBox
- Tableau taps Dell EMC talent for trans-Tasman channel role
- In killing Inbox, Google takes another swipe at most passionate users
- Partners must get straight to the point with buyers, or lose them
- Slack targets enterprise users with new features
- AC3 moves Cadastre NSW to the cloud
- Is Adobe about to buy Marketo?
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
Outcomex celebrates first anniversary in Melbourne with key customers and vendors
Seccom Global celebrates turning 15 with key industry partners
ARN welcomes channel leaders for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.