A lawyer for discount e-commerce company Groupon told a court in Delaware that IBM has shaken down practically every large tech firm for patent fees.
The Department of Finance has selected Victorian company Salsa Digital to operate GovCMS, the whole-of-government content management system.
Microsoft's monthly security roll-ups for Windows 7 have grown by 91 per cent since revising the operating system's update regimen in 2016.
Microsoft has posted quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as more businesses signed up for Azure and Office 365.
- What can businesses learn from hackers?
- AWS hits machine learning home run with Major League Baseball
- Amazon shutting out Aussie shoppers gives eBay an edge
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- How Cisco-owned AppDynamics and Perspica bring machine learning to users
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
- Satya Nadella: the man behind the cloud magic at Microsoft
- "Every toxic quality of tech" found in job ad for Sydney-based role
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- Explaining the 30-30 rule at Deloitte in Australia
- Google slapped with record $5B EU antitrust fine
“We look at Arrow as a partner, not just a distributor. The support it provides is extensive. In addition to helping my team get their certifications in a more timely manner than having to do it themselves, the Arrow team itself has been a major resource both in terms of technical support and pre-sales assistance.”. Read more
ARN welcomes female leaders for WIICTA Alumnae Q2 in Melbourne
Why partners must widen the security net to safeguard customers
Building the blocks for hybrid cloud growth through the channel
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.