Cisco has beat analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue and profit, benefiting from routers and switches demand as well as growth in software.
Workday is transitioning from an HR and business finance software suite into a full ERP platform as it aims to compete with Oracle and SAP.
Cisco will phase out its Services Partner Program by July next year in a bid to ensure the entire channel shifts their business models to ...
NetApp has paid homage to its top performing partners in A/NZ, with Dimension Data and Katana1 taking home the most awards.
- SAP’s big Qualtrics buy: It’s all about your customers
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support
- Data#3 expects strong start to FY19
- Is CA Technologies swinging the axe in A/NZ?
- How Google is looking to ensure AI development is ethical and fair
- Lenovo builds data centre credentials with A/NZ channel growth
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Dell taps banks to raise more cash for tracking stock offer
- HPE honours high-flying Aussie partners
- Cisco integrates cloud security programs with SD-WAN network
For many businesses, the idea of putting your business data entirely on a public cloud is an idea that’s immediately appealing in its simplicity. Unfortunately, this approach isn’t without its own risks. No solution is perfect, and even the most popular cloud solutions are vulnerable to malfunctions by service providers, human errors by users and malicious attacks from hackers.. Read more
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
ARN Platinum Club celebrates leading partners and start-ups in 2018
Innovation in Australia: which technologies will take over the nation?
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.