ARN is proud to announce the finalists for the 2017 ARN ICT Industry Awards, with a host of established and emerging partners dominating the agenda.
Mitel has announced plans to acquire ShoreTel in a US$530 million deal, creating a multi-billion dollar unified communications powerhouse in the process.
The adoption of technology by Australian enterprises continues to grow as businesses attempt to stay relevant through new products and services.
What happens when two of the most cashed-up tech companies on the planet unleash their cloud businesses on the local channel?
- Australia’s Sqware Peg secures share of US$50M Salesforce fund
- Channel Chat with Sophos
- Technocrat and Acquia team up for Brisbane Airport web refresh
- Aegis Aged Care Group beefs up resident care with cloud adoption
- Uber targets Meg Whitman as new CEO
- Adobe: Flash Player to reach end-of-life in 2020
- Top 25 ways tech buyers rate you as Salesforce consultants
- Microsoft is building a better HoloLens with a new chip focused on machine learning
- Yahoo7 CTO Paul Russell on the media giant's stack overhaul
- SAP users warned of potential app vulnerabilities
- Cloud storage start-up leverages AWS to launch in Perth
- SAP "fundamentally optimistic" about the impact of AI and automation on jobs
The acquisition of SimpliVity by HPE has been a major win for the Australian channel, with a school in Tasmania becoming one of the first worldwide to adopt technology from the newly-minted partners.. Read more
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
Defining Digital Transformation in the Australian channel
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems
Changes tempo and support lifecycle of Office 365 ProPlus to sync with Windows 10
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
Timelines multiply like rabbits, roll-outs come fast and furious
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.