Nominations have been extended for the 2019 ARN Women in ICT Awards, with submissions now set to close on 24 October 2019.
Remember the problematic rollout of last year's update to Windows 10? Microsoft would just as soon forget it happened, and hopes users do, too.
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
Nominations have been extended for the ARN Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight, Wednesday 19 June.
- Top Singapore Microsoft partner targets Australia
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Meet CBD Solutions, the new Google Cloud-only Australian partner
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Inside the tool bag of a marketer, with JCurve Solutions
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- Aligning to emerging technologies in Australia
Domo vice-president and general manager, Asia-Pacific, Paul Harapin, said the channel has a significant opportunity to help customers build a successful approach to innovation.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.