Tech giant working hard to put a positive spin on the theme of automation.
Cloudten has been awarded Public Sector Partner status by AWS in Australia, as the cloud consultancy firm expands its reach across government.
Cloud and hyper-scale growth presents both opportunity and major challenges.
Success will be determined by the scale and skill of tech giant’s partner ecosystem as it battles Microsoft HoloLens.
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Microsoft metrics showcase cloud business model “mastery”
- DTA to establish whole-of-government software panel
- Ingram Micro ignites ISV play through deepened cloud push
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- Offshore hosting potential flagged for whole-of-govt ERP panel
- Amazon Alexa is so smart it's stupid
- George De Bono exits rhipe
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- ANZ serves up Samsung Pay
This sleek and powerful program promises the glory of F1 and also delivers on this promise to their winning partners with the top four partners being flown to Singapore in September to attend the Grand Prix.. Read more
Perth partners turn out in force for Synnex Alliance 2017 kick-off
Tech Data introduces Informatica to A/NZ channel
Defining Digital Transformation in the Australian channel
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
Inside Ingram Micro Experience 2017
Insights and mentoring take centre stage at ARN Emerging Leaders Forum
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems
Changes tempo and support lifecycle of Office 365 ProPlus to sync with Windows 10
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
Timelines multiply like rabbits, roll-outs come fast and furious
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.