A U.S. jury has said Samsung should pay US$539 million to Apple for copying patented smartphone features, bringing a years-long feud into its final stages.
Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
Tech Data has joined an expanding list of distributors doubling down on cloud in the channel, through the launch of StreamOne Cloud Marketplace in Australia.
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
- How to market and sell digital workplace solutions
- Microsoft expands NZ channel play with double cloud solution provider appointment
- Vault and Agile Digital partner on "first" Fed Govt blockchain implementation
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- HPE bolsters hybrid offering with software-defined driven acquisition
- Kaspersky Lab to move all Australian users' data from Russia to Switzerland
- Facebook suspends 200 apps over data misuse
- With the wait now over, the spotlight is shining on security
- Apple approaches trillion-dollar mark, but Amazon is catching up
- Zscaler boss exits A/NZ business for regional Riverbed role
Since its inception in 2007, TeleApps has become a rising star in the Australian communications space. Delivering corporate telephony, unified communications, collaboration, corporate networking, security, telco and WAN services, TeleApps operates in one of the most mission-critical technology spaces to Australian businesses - if the communications platforms go down, the entire business suffers.. Read more
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Channel debates data breach notification laws as ARN Exchange hits Melbourne
ARN launches new-look awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.