Becomes a distributor for SOTI’s enterprise mobility management solutions
Also in tech news today
TPG subsidiary, iiNet, will soon shut down its Melbourne office, downsizing its operations in Australia yet again.
New Telstra study finds almost 60 per cent of Aussie companies surveyed detected a security incident in 2016.
Cisco is reportedly working on “disrupting one of its biggest businesses”, by selling operating system software for networking devices.
- Endpoint Focus becomes CrowdStrike partner
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Invigor’s losses deepen to $6.77M
- Aussie businesses want an open IoT ecosystem
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Hutchison sees 2016 revenues dip
- Australian retail sector IT spend set to top $1.24B in 2017
- Wavelink weighs in on Sydney hospital tech fitout
- Optus Business extends telco and managed services deal with EnergyAustralia
- Ingram Micro brings NetEnrich to A/NZ
- Waymo worried that Uber may peek at secret court documents
How to move beyond the cloud to integrate telecommunications and data into smart service provision.. Read more
Kaspersky Lab hosts partners at Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne
ARN welcomes female frontrunners for WIICTA Alumnae Q1 breakfast
ARN Roundtable - Driving MSP growth through market diversity
Nutanix treats channel partners to Christmas cruise
IN PICTURES: Nutanix X Tours
2016 Women in ICT Awards - Post awards networking
Deal follows $100 million bid for Avaya’s networking business
Imperva sells Web application firewalls, and breach and DDoS protection, among other things. Its technology partners include FireEye and Proofpoint.
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine