Global technology titans including Amazon.com, LinkedIn and Expedia are moving into Sydney's central business district en masse.
Also in tech news today
ARN is proud to announce the finalists for WIICTA 2017, playing host to the most comprehensive and competitive line-up in the history of the awards.
Channel continues to dominate the tech industry with a host of emerging and established partners recording increased growth during 2017.
Channel managers are forever fighting for airtime with partners and failing spectacularly. But do they know the major sources of influence?
- How partners can deliver on the potential of digital transformation
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations extended until 3 November
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- Have channel sales executives forgotten why we have a channel?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations now open
- Demand for Windows touchscreens sees Android tablets wane
- MicroFocus gets $6M Defence software support services deal
- Parliamentary inquiry calls for more fibre in NBN rollout
- Forcepoint names F5's Robert Cipriani as A/NZ channel head
- Future business in mind as Greg Miller joins Sydney-based start-up Faethm
- Cirrus inks data storage contract with Deakin Uni
Machine learning and AI are a big opportunity for the IT security industry to solve a massive and growing problem.. Read more
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Aussie channel
ARN ICT Industry Awards 2017 - Meet the winners...
Selling the benefits of the software-defined data centre
Channel toasts 2017 success as Champagne Reception kicks off ARN ICT Industry Awards
Imperva sells Web application firewalls, and breach and DDoS protection, among other things. Its technology partners include FireEye and Proofpoint.
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Shots from around the Harbour in 2016
It's interpreted closing a Windows 10 offer's window as authorizing an upgrade since at least late March
Google exec says company is increasingly focused on building for the enterprise
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Apple saw how we actually used our Apple Watches, and adapted watchOS to fit. Hallelujah!
It's pushing forward on multiple fronts on multiple platforms
The improvements Microsoft has made on features you use every day are what really matter.
WordPress 4.0, the latest version of the popular content management system, adds an improved rich-content editor and plugin discoverability to an already feature-full platform.
The new film by Spike Jones offers a 'surprisingly believable' love story between man and machine