Total spending on technology products and services in Australia is forecast to grow 2.5 per cent in 2018, reaching almost $84.4 billion.
Synnex Corporation is eyeing up an acquisition of distribution rival Ingram Micro, according to explosive rumours circulating across the channel.
The channel is preparing to take advantage of a surge in 3D printing spend, with global investments set to skyrocket during the next 12 months.
As one of Australia’s leading technology providers, Meridian IT fuses local expertise with global capabilities.
- CIOs will struggle with 12 big IT issues in 2018, can the channel help?
- Amazon arrives in Australia: Channel rocked by retail revolution
- Can vendors please stop pretending to be start-ups
- Introducing EDGE 2018 - Customer Value
- Retail sector rocked as Amazon launches in Australia
- Who are Australia’s 50 fastest growing tech companies?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the winners are…
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- As tech giants descend on Sydney, is Martin Place now ‘Silicon Place’?
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - And the finalists are…
- Meet the fastest growing Aussie tech firms
- Top 10 ways vendors can be seen and heard in the channel
With over 70 per cent of cyber attacks delivered through web browsers, how can organisations stay safe?. Read more
Looking back on the blockbuster Aussie M&A deals of 2017
ARN Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Meet the leading female front runners in tech
Meet the leading HP partners in Australia
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at annual ARN / Dicker Data celebration
Inaugural ARN Platinum Club celebrates top channel partners of 2017
The Automation Game - How partners can boost channel efficiencies through internal processes
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Deloitte Consulting says augmented and virtual reality, Internet of Things, advanced analytics and blockchain software offer the most promise in 2016.
3D printing seems to be hitting a stride, both in the small office and in larger corporations; even NASA has tried 3D printing in space
HP remains “by far the top supplier” of large format digital printing systems worldwide, despite global shipments declining.
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
"The early adopters who recognised the substantial cost and time-to-market benefits of 3D printing have carried the day."
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...
IDG CEO Michael Friedenberg's predictions for 2015.
The potential of 3D printers reaches beyond revolutionising the printing market and into transforming entire industrie
XYZprinting still needs to consider a heated print platform for better model adhesion.
This excellent 3D printer allows for the use of an array of polymers, but it's relatively expensive and can be fussy.
While not flawless, the Mini is reliable and produces good quality 3D builds.