Emerging Leaders 2019
- 7 February 2018 13:45
Milestone Systems APAC awards 2018: Partners recognised for their performance in sales and technology innovation
Milestone Systems, the open platform company in IP video management software (VMS), celebrated selected partners in an award ceremony at Milestone Systems’ community days, MIPS, in Hanoi in January.
The Milestone Systems community event brought partners and industry professionals together to discuss how to combine human and machine learning to create an intelligent world, and how to solve the challenges that face the world while growing one’s business.
“It’s been a true honour to host MIPS for our entire community of partners in the APAC region. With 350 attendees, we created a forum to discuss new technologies and how we take the next step towards creating an intelligent world together,” said Benjamin Low, Vice President Sales, Asia Pacific, Milestone Systems.
The winners of the 2018 Milestone Systems APAC awards were celebrated at a gala dinner hosted by Milestone System’s regional and global management. The gala dinner was kicked off by an exclusive speech by H.E. Ms. Charlotte Laursen, Ambassador, Royal Danish Embassy in Vietnam, about the economic growth in Vietnam and the importance of foreign countries doing business in Vietnam.
The winners of the 2018 Milestone Systems APAC awards are as follow:
• Camera Partner of the Year, APAC: Axis Communications
• Solution Partner of the Year, APAC: Promise Technologies
• Technology Partner of the Year, APAC: iCetana
• Installation of the Year, APAC: Infosys Technology Ltd
• Distribution Partner of the Year, India: Atos
• Distribution Partner of the Year, SPAC: Video Security Product
• Distribution Partner of the Year, North Asia: Securex
• Distribution Partner of the Year, South Asia: Digitalcom
• Channel Partner of the Year, India: Sigmabyte
• Channel Partner of the Year, South Asia: CVP Technology System
• Channel Partner of the Year, North Asia: UltraOne Technologies