Emerging Leaders 2018
- 6 month initial contract with a view to extend become permanent
- CBD Location
- Data Migration project
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst to work with a fast-growing and people-focused organisation.
Seeking a highly driven Business Analyst to put their stamp on a growing team with an innovative company. You will ensure the quality of the organisation's requirements for a number of its high profile enterprise clients. You will also drive best practice to align the customer's business needs with the organisation's product offering.
Moreover, you will not shy away from many hands-on tasks in analysis, project management and stakeholder management to drive delivery excellence through a lead-by-example approach.
The core value of this organisation rests on quality; they will provide plenty of opportunities for the right person to find their place in a friendly, supportive and driven team. The right person will enjoy being challenged in this role, be encouraged to take on responsibility and will drive their career in line with company's rapid growth.
The objectives for this role include:
- Eliciting business requirements from client stakeholders in line with the Product
- Communication and management of requirements with internal teams including Development Team, Testing and Account Management Team
- Analyse complex business problems and Map to Product Capabilities
- Contribute to the evolution of the organisation's Product Offering
- Create clear and concise documentation and bring continuous improvement to internal processes
To be successful in this role the candidate will have the following key business competencies:
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst within the IT industry
- Demonstrated strong skills around requirements elicitation both written and verbal
- Must have basic SQL and data analysis skills to be considered for this role
- Experienced in high-pressure engagement with external clients
- Strong analytical skills - experienced in analysing complex systems with many interconnected components
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to get the job done
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
- Ability to translate business problems into business requirements, respecting how they fit in with the services delivered
- Ability to wear multiple hats and learn new skills quickly
- Understand the role of data, and how data relates to business requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have the following key technical competencies:
- Demonstrated experience with complex software systems
- Strong understanding of software development practices (SDLC)
- Hands-on experience with software development is a bonus
- Utilised defined service management processes (ITIL based)
- Hands on experience on Steam Requirements Analysis (SRA)
The following competencies are considered a bonus:
- Worked in Data Centre migration, Cloud-based and infrastructure type projects
** Please submit your CV in Word format only.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200175643.
Reference Number: 200175643_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below