- Exp in Policy Development
- Providing analysis and advice
- Location- CBD
Fantastic Job Opportunity to work in a leading Government Sector for experienced Policy Officer.
Great opportunity for an experienced Policy Officer to join a leading top tier government organization.
- Undertake research and analysis, reviewing alternatives in relation to policy deliverables, to contribute to the policy process and to inform decision making
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of discussion papers, briefs and submissions, to contribute to the development and delivery of policy initiatives
- Prepare and review policy advice to ensure alignment with policy directions
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committee meetings, and stakeholder consultations to support engagement as well as policy development and implementation
- Undertake research and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to the achievement of policy outcomes
- Performing a range of policy development activities, given competing demands and priorities, and the need to adapt and assimilate information quickly to ensure policy outcomes are achieved
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200174744.
Reference Number: 200174744_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below