Emerging Leaders 2019
CLOUDSEC Australia 2018
CLOUDSEC Australia is back as the leading cyber and cloud security event in Asia Pacific and Europe. The event will explore how the Internet of Things, cloud computing, and advancements in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other computing technologies are making it easier for individuals and organisations to imagine a future where everyone and everything is free to connect with one another: secure, trusted, and uninterrupted.
To achieve this vision of the future, organisations must address the challenges of the present, such as the increasingly complex cyber-attacks, new government policies, and the widening cybersecurity skills gap.
With record attendance at last year’s event, and this year shaping up to be even bigger and better, early registration is essential. We have an absorbing agenda which will be revealed in upcoming weeks, but why wait to secure your seat, register now and join the debate.
Keynote highlights include:
• Jinan Budge – Director Cyber Strategy, Forrester
• Kevin Ripa – President of Grayson Group of Companies, SANS Instructor
• Ed Cabrera – Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Trend Micro
• Michael Barnes – Research Director, Forrester
• Tracy Spicer – Australian Journalist and Newsreader
• Puneet Kukreja – Australian FSI Cyber Leader, Deloitte
Together, we’ll explore the freedom to connect.
Join us at Hilton Sydney on Tuesday 28 August 2018, 8.00am-6.00pm.
Hilton Sydney, 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000