ISACA Oceania Computer Audit, Control and Security (OceaniaCACS) 2018
OceaniaCACS is ISACA’s annual technology conference, which brings together a high calibre of local and international keynote speakers, to share their expertise and knowledge in cybersecurity, IT Governance and Risk, and how IT can assist businesses with their digital transformation. This year’s conference will be held in Australia’s cultural capital, Melbourne, at the Convention and Exhibition Centre, on 3-4 September 2018. The conference will attract a wide variety of business and technology professionals from Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Asia.
Conference highlights include:
• Presenters from all over the world in three separate streams focusing on key themes of Risk Culture, Resilience and the Eco-system of Trust;
• Women in Technology breakfast, facilitated by ISACA’s International Board Director Jo Stewart-Rattray;
• Networking opportunities with delegates from government, academia and corporate organisations across ANZ, Asia and the United States;
• Gala Awards Dinner Monday, 3 September; and
• For the first-time, a career-expo for job seekers, students, and experienced professionals looking for a career change, professional development, or study, will be held on Tuesday, 4 September for conference and non-conference delegates.
Nearing its 50th year, ISACA® (isaca.org) is a global association helping individuals and enterprises achieve the positive potential of technology. Today’s world is powered by technology, and ISACA equips professionals with the knowledge, credentials, education and community to advance their careers and transform their organisations. ISACA leverages the expertise of its half-million engaged professionals in information and cyber security, governance, assurance, risk and innovation, as well as its enterprise performance subsidiary, CMMI® Institute, to help advance innovation through technology. ISACA has a presence in more than 188 countries, including more than 215 chapters and offices in both the United States and China.
LinkedIn: ISACA (Official), http://linkd.in/ISACAOfficial
For more information on the Oceania CACS2018 conference, including registration details, please visit: http://www.oceaniacacs.com.au/.
For more information about ISACA, please visit www.isaca.org .
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf