IGEL DISRUPT - end user computing forum 2018
End User Computing has reached critical mass. Over 50 billion devices will be connected by 2020. We know the revolution is here. The only question is: ARE YOU READY?
Want to know how YOU can DISRUPT the workplace solutions market? Want to derive better value from your workplace solutions technology stack? Want to offer customers a safe, reliable virtual desktop experience that simply WORKS?
Then you really should join us at DISRUPT…
• Optimise this year’s sales strategy
• Be the first to learn about new Citrix and VMware advances
• Specialised technical workshops
• Meet key global researchers
• Get Gartner’s take on IGEL’s disruption
• Strengthen ties with high-ranking channel partners
• Hear from customers in healthcare, retail, finance, manufacturing and government
• Speak with our sponsors including Citrix, Lakeside, PrinterLogic, AMD, Dicker Data, Clientron, ControlUP, Samsung, DataVan, Cendio ThinLinc, Transcend Embedded.
• David Nicol, Director, Cloud Services and New Business, Citrix, Australia
• Doug Brown, Chief Technologist, IGEL
• Mike Schumacher, CEO and Founder at Lakeside Software
• And more…
Join us at the RACV CITY CLUB, MELBOURNE on the 13th and 14th of March.
Do register, please visit: https://www.igel.com/disrupt-anz/
RACV CITY CLUB, 501 Bourke St, MELBOURNE