Emerging Leaders 2017
Exclusive Networks (formerly WhiteGold Solutions), part of the Exclusive Group, is a leading value-added distributor specialising in transformative technology solutions for businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Our portfolio includes a comprehensive range of security, networking, mobility, storage and data centre solutions, as well as associated services, wholesale managed services and certified training courses – all delivered through the very best Reseller and Service Integrator Partners available in Oceania.
Exclusive Group is the value-added services company accelerating the growth of disruptive and innovative technologies around the world. Its people are committed to the high-growth imperatives of ambitious IT vendors and fuelled by a strong culture of ambition, entrepreneurialism and sustainable growth. Exclusive Group has presence in more than 30 countries with over 1500 staff worldwide, including 650 in APAC.
With a channel-focused track record of high achievement and rapid success, Exclusive Group brings all the essential elements of a proven winning strategy for market entry and growth. Value-added distribution that helps reseller partners differentiate and create new market opportunities is at the heart of the Exclusive Group proposition through its Cyber Security brand, Exclusive Networks and Data Centre transformation division, BigTec. This is complemented by extensive and innovative global services capabilities for project deployment and support through ITEC Global Services, and an arsenal of integrated commercial leasing offerings delivered by Exclusive Capital.
Exclusive Group is the standout visionary and leader in its industry and aims to redefine the Value Adding Distribution model even further through unique, service-rich propositions available on a global scale.
Partners within the Exclusive Group ANZ divisions: A10 Networks, Barracuda Networks, Blackberry, Carbon Black, Cumulus Networks, Druva, Exinda Networks, FireEye, Fortinet, IGEL Technology, Juniper Networks, Kingston (IronKey), Kaspersky Lab, LogRhythm, Lookout, Mellanox Technologies, Cisco Meraki, Mitel, Nutanix, Rubrik, Silver Peak, Sophos, Tripwire, vArmour, WatchGuard and more.
Number of Staff
IT Security, Data Centre, Converged Infrastructure, Mobility, Networking and Storage.
• Your own internal account manager whose job it is to facilitate your sales.
• Free telephone-based technical support for partners.
• Free calls direct to potential clients on your behalf, to talk through their business needs, product details, technical requirements, etc.
• Qualified engineers and business development managers who will visit clients with you to provide additional technical, consultancy and sales support, help with installations and more.
• Extensive Support – (in most cases free of charge) with your own marketing campaigns. For example, branded telemarketing services where we will call an agreed-upon list of customers and/or prospects on your behalf – representing you as a virtual employee.
• Full Web-Based Customer Centre – capabilities to allow you to place orders, track shipments and returns, add and track support cases, view and save statements, invoices and quotes and much, much more.
• Free product sales training
• Technical training courses – on-site or at our fully equipped SecureWise Academy technical training centres in Sydney and Melbourne (with mobile capability for Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and Auckland).
• Vendor solution showcase sessions – at our SecureWise Academy centres in Sydney and Melbourne
Exclusive Networks DRIVE.
Installation, configuration and training on all vendor products. Exclusive Networks is an Accredited Training Centre for Fortinet, WatchGuard, Barracuda and Kaspersky (amongst others). We have dedicated facilities offered under the “SecureWise Academy” brand – where we can comfortably house up to 20 people for hands-on training. Exclusive Networks can also provide information security consulting, policy creation, vulnerability assessment services and more.
Yes. Also Exclusive Capital finance solutions.
Exclusive Networks Customers can access their account on our Customer Centre online portal and create their own quotes, view statements, add/view support tickets and more.
Security, Data Centre, Mobility, Networking and Storage Specialised VARs, SI’s, MSPs and Consultancy Houses as well as VARs and SI’s that require assistance and education to enter these technology areas to dramatically increase revenues.
Frenchs Forest, New South Wales, 2086
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content