VExpress is a national distributor of leading edge telecommunications solutions specialising in voice/data network integration, design, equipment supply, security, performance monitoring and maintenance.
As a leading Distributor for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, AudioCodes, Avaya, NETGEAR, Northbridge Secure Systems, Sennheiser, SNAP Messages, StarLeaf and Telstra, VExpress enjoys the highest level of vendor relationship that can be achieved. In addition, VExpress has strong working relationships with several other innovative and multinational equipment and software manufacturers ensuring that the product set on offer can cater to the majority of our business partner’s needs.
You will find our service is second to none and our team have the expertise and certification required to ensure they can provide you with the highest level of service possible.
Number of Staff
VExpress offers its business partners much more than just a distribution partnership, it is a true value add organisation. With a dedicated technical team for pre and post sales, you can be confident that any business telephony or unified communication solution on offer has the full support of our organisation and vendors. Not only do we distribute business telephony and data products for the SME market, but also offer a consultancy service to assist with large and complex projects.
The distribution model offered by VExpress has been tailored over many years to meet the specific requirements of the SME reseller channel and the strategic partnerships of our vendor and carrier partners. A key strategy underlying the success achieved by VExpress has been its ability to continue to differentiate itself from its competitors.
In addition, we are partnered with leading brands – Alcatel-Lucent, AudioCodes, Avaya, NETGEAR, Northbridge Secure Systems, Sennheiser, SNAP Messages and Telstra with management and distribution of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and Avaya systems through Telstra’s successful TBS program.
VExpress has a strong reseller focused professional service philosophy. Distributing through Business Partners, VExpress provides a complete infrastructure which ensures that our Business Partners are able to fully support their customers throughout the decision making process. This enables the Business Partner to offer, and provide a complete portfolio of services and at the same time ensure the customer achieves their objectives and desired outcomes.
VExpress focuses on enabling its Business Partners by providing services such as; training and accreditation programs, development of application interfaces, pre-sales and post-sales technical support, project management, demonstration facilities, marketing services and access to bundled services.
VExpress clearly understands the need to provide a service that adds value to its whole channel, from Business Partners with no technical expertise in-house through to full service and highly skilled voice and data partners.
VExpress believes that the services outlined below provide a strong value proposition to our Business Partners:
• An inventory policy based on ensuring we have sufficient stock on hand to meet our business partner supply timeframes
• Channel enablement through a continuous program of training and accreditation
• A strong focus on customer service with a flexible and dynamic approach to meeting the needs of the channel
• Through its position in the TBS program, VExpress is able to provide Business Partners with the opportunity to offer bundled carrier solutions to their customers
• A commitment to provide high quality pre-sales advice and post-sales technical support to our Business Partners
• Provision of a system run-up service, including downloading of licence keys and software, prior to shipping
• Provision of a comprehensive hardware support service
• Infrastructure designed to support dealers without access to in-house technical resources
• Supply of leading edge products that complement our main vendor offerings and allow Business Partners to provide an end-to-end solution
• Supporting the ability of the channel to embrace new technologies such as data services through the supply of hardware and branded services, including pre-sales support in these products
Offers credit to approved Business Partners.
Our website provides our business partners with pricing tools, technical support and forum, promotions, marketing resources, training information, operational documents and facilities to enquire about RMA’s.
Business Telephony, Data, Video and Security
Artarmon, New South Wales, 2064
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content