Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
FIFTEEN is a national aggregator of technology. Rather than just a distributor, Fifteen is a nexus for fully customisable cloud services stack, tailored to any business, any size, anywhere.
• Unified Communications
• Network & Carriage
• IoT & Mobility
• Cloud Professional Services
Backed by a dedicated and experienced team of service and product specialists, Fifteen is committed to enriching both our partners’ journey as well as enabling businesses to become cloud-first and future-confident.
The Fifteen Experience: Our Competitive Edge, Your Confidence
Fifteen is a leading Telstra services distributor. As such, the Fifteen provides a complete solution stack covering the full spectrum of Telstra services.
From Data and IP to Collaboration to Internet of Things (IoT) to Security, Australian businesses can rest assured with confidence when it comes to consistency, delivery and management of all their ICT services and solutions.
On a game-changing front, Fifteen is also the exclusive distributor of the ACCORDE suite of ICT infrastructure services.
Number of Staff
Your triumph is our command – Resilient technology infrastructure for your clients’ businesses – From cloud to on-prem, we’ve got it all – We partner with you so you partner with your customer. It’s just you and your customer, tech-happily ever after.
Unbeatable support, rewards and recognition – Exclusive for Fifteen’s Partner Community – Marketing and Lead Generation Programs – World-class Enterprise Solutions for Australian businesses, solutions built and supported by your local Australians.
Software as a Service – Our Products
Networking, Telecommunications, Training and Certification, Unified Communications, Video conferencing, Virtualisation, Wireless Technology (Wi-Fi)
The distribution model offered by Fifteen has been tailored over many years to meet the specific requirements of the SME reseller channel and the strategic partnerships of our vendor and carrier partners. A key strategy underlying the success achieved by Fifteen has been its ability to continue to differentiate itself from its competitors.
In addition, we are partnered with leading brands – Accorde, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, AudioCodes, Konftel, NETGEAR, Northbridge Secure Systems, Ekinops by OneAccess, EPOS|Sennheiser, Premier Contact Point, RealWear and SNAP Messages with management and distribution of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise systems.
The Fifteen Vendorland: A Wonderland for our Partners
Contending to become an ultimate mecca of the ICT world for Australian businesses, we have further vendor relationships with:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise – AudioCodes – Ekinops – EPOS – Konftel – Premier Contact Point – Oracle – RealWear
Fifteen has a strong partner focused professional service philosophy. Distributing through Business Partners, Fifteen provides a complete infrastructure which ensures that our partners are able to fully support their customers throughout the decision making process. This enables our partners to offer, and provide a complete portfolio of services and at the same time ensure the customer achieves their objectives and desired outcomes.
Fifteen focuses on enabling its partners by providing services such as; training and accreditation programs, development of application interfaces, pre-sales and post-sales technical support, project management, demonstration facilities, marketing services and access to bundled services.
Fifteen clearly understands the need to provide a service that adds value to its whole channel, from partners with no technical expertise in-house through to full service and highly skilled voice and data partners.
Fifteen believes that the services outlined below provide a strong value proposition to our partners:
• An inventory policy based on ensuring we have sufficient stock on hand to meet our partner supply timeframes
• Channel enablement through a continuous program of training and accreditation
• A strong focus on customer service with a flexible and dynamic approach to meeting the needs of the channel
• Through its position in the TBS program, Fifteen is able to provide partners with the opportunity to offer bundled carrier solutions to their customers
• A commitment to provide high quality pre-sales advice and post-sales technical support to our partners
• Provision of a system run-up service, including downloading of licence keys and software, prior to shipping
• Provision of a comprehensive hardware support service
• Infrastructure designed to support partners without access to in-house technical resources
• Supply of leading edge products that complement our main vendor offerings and allow partners to provide an end-to-end solution
• Supporting the ability of the channel to embrace new technologies such as data services through the supply of hardware and branded services, including pre-sales support in these products
Offers credit to approved partners
Our website provides our partners with pricing tools, technical support and forum, promotions, marketing resources, training information, operational documents and facilities to enquire about RMA’s.
Business Telephony, Data, Video and Security
St Leonards, New South Wales, 2065
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content