Emerging Leaders 2018
Established in 1994 and 100% Australian owned and operated, Dynamic Supplies is one of Australia’s leading distributors, supplying a comprehensive range of IT products and office furniture from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our team comprises over 150 qualified staff with strong industry experience based in state-of-the-art distribution facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. With an exemplary reputation for service and support, total customer satisfaction has always been and will always remain a core focus.
Number of Staff
● Print hardware & consumables – including OEM and compatible / remanufactured cartridge alternatives.
● Consumer electronics and accessories – including keyboards, mice, headphones, phone accessories and portable storage.
● Office furniture products – including chairs, sit / stand workstations, electric sit / stand desks & monitor arms.
Dynamic Supplies is a 100% Australian owned and operated distributor, specialising in print hardware, consumables, office furniture and consumer electronics and accessories. With a focused and experienced team, Dynamic Supplies are renowned for our unparalleled levels of service and support.
Dynamic Supplies supports channel programs run by Brother, Canon, Epson, Fuji Xerox, Kyocera, OKI & Samsung.
● Dedicated account management.
● Product specialists across the brands.
● Direct ship service with customised shipping document and label.
● Automated courier shipping / tracking notification.
● Automated order processing system for b2b and b2c channels.
● Data feed integration.
● Trade show / reseller training events.
● Editable marketing collateral for email and print.
● PrintSolv partner – Managed Print Services.
Credit facilities available to approved applicants. Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard). Direct deposit.
Product compatibility search & stock on hand
All IT and office products dealers / resellers.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content