DNA Connect is a leading specialist distributor of infrastructure, security and analytics solutions. Since 1993 we have been committed to growing business for our vendors and reseller partners by connecting them with the right customers. All our products and solutions are fully supported by an experienced sales team and our significant engineering resources.
Our core technology competencies are in infrastructure, cyber and electronic security, and analytics solutions. We support these key technologies with our staff of highly certified engineers who provide comprehensive technical sales support, effective partner technical enablement programs and vendor certification training.
Using our specialist technical knowledge and a Distributor’s understanding of technology trends, we are uniquely positioned to assist Partners identify the right Customers, map solutions to problems and Plan-Market-Sell to generate revenue opportunities.
DNA Connect has over 25 years of experience distributing infrastructure, security and analytics technologies to the IT and OT markets.
• In-depth product knowledge
• A large team of highly qualified Sales Engineers ready to assist with enablement, demonstrations, proof of concepts, training and professional services
• Dedicated quoting teams with deep licensing expertise
• Marketing resources available to assist with demand generation via webinars and events
• TOTALPAY finance solutions covering perpetual and subscription licenses, hardware, training and professional services
In addition to our key channel programs, we also offer assistance with funded marketing campaigns, vendor certification programs and technology and solution awareness programs.
• Sales and technical enablement
• Demonstration and proof of concept support
• Product health checks
• Annuity Management
• Accredited Training services
• Professional Services
• Marketing services
• Finance services
Full credit facilities and accounts for approved customers together with credit card payment options.
Complete B2B e-commerce facility with transaction management.
Value-Add Resellers, Integrators and Service Providers involved in the delivery of infrastructure, cyber and electronic security and analytics solutions.
Artarmon, New South Wales, 2064
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content