The storied Toshiba laptop brand relaunched globally as Dynabook last year. Kickstarting 2020, the channel-centric vendor has been offering partners a $50 incentive per notebook sold.
Latest Stories about Hitachi Vantara
- Hitachi Vantara faces down multicloud challenges with VMware partnership
- Hitachi Vantara CTO on quantum, data ethics, and public trust
- Data. It makes me wonder: Are you building a Stairway to Value?
- Hitachi unveils business consolidation
- Data analytics capabilities must be built on a firm and flexible foundation
- Hitachi Vantara celebrates its top performing A/NZ partners
- Hitachi Vantara appoints Adrian Johnson as A/NZ managing director
- Digital transformation takes an ecosystem
- Melbourne's Perfekt wins $5M deal with WA Health Support Services
- Hitachi Vantara appoints A/NZ channel chief