McAfee honours top performing regional partners
- 06 November, 2018 05:30
McAfee has announced its top performing partners across Asia Pacific (APAC), recognising excellence and innovation within the security vendor's channel.
Unveiled during Partner Summit in Sydney, the annual awards recognise partners who have demonstrated differentiation and collaboration during the past 12 months.
Dimension Data Australia and Ingram Micro Australia were both recognised with double honours, taking home the Partner of the Year A/NZ and APAC and Distributor of the Year A/NZ and APAC respectively.
Likewise Datacom, which was recognised as MSP Partner of the Year spanning both A/NZ and APAC.
Meanwhile, the Growth Partner of the Year award in A/NZ went to DXC Technology, while Beijing-based Polystor Technology was acknowledged with regional honours and E-Stor Technologies was named the APAC Commercial Partner of the Year.
"Perhaps more than ever, there is the absolute acknowledgement that partners are mission critical in delivering ongoing tangible outcomes to our customers," said Adam Boreham, channel director of A/NZ at McAfee. "Mature security postures are as much about people as they are about the technology."
McAfee APAC Partner Award winners:
- Partner of the Year A/NZ - Dimension Data Australia
- Distributor of the Year A/NZ - Ingram Micro
- Growth Partner of the Year A/NZ - DXC Technology
- MSP Partner of the Year A/NZ - Datacom
- Partner of the Year APAC - Dimension Data Australia
- Distributor of the Year APAC - Ingram Micro Australia
- Growth Partner of the Year APAC - Polystor Technology
- MSP Partner of the Year APAC - Datacom
- Commercial Partner of the Year APAC - E-Stor Technologies