HPE has new solutions for SMBs
- 27 November, 2015 10:08
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has announced new end-to-end solutions to provide small and midsize businesses (SMBs) with the necessary tools to increase productivity, reduce costs and grow businesses.
The new solutions are engineered specifically for SMBs, allowing for quick deployment and easy management at every stage of business growth, and are priced within reach of today’s SMBs. They are available through the HPE Just Right IT Program and include:
- ProLiant Tower and Rack Gen9 servers featuring Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 series and Xeon E3-1200 v5 series
- Pre-engineered and configured Flex Solutions
- The Small Business Marketplace e-commerce platform
- The HPE Subscription for Servers financing option
To address the multiple workloads of SMB customers, HPE is expanding its ProLiant 10 series Compute portfolio. The new servers are designed to provide small businesses on a budget with the right balance of memory, storage, performance and manageability to drive business growth. They include:
- ProLiant DL20 Gen9: An entry-level compact rack server designed for customers that need to manage their servers both onsite and remotely, and require a scalable solution that can handle multiple applications at once, all within an affordable price point.
- ProLiant ML30 Gen9: An affordable, standalone unit for small businesses and home offices featuring a compact design and a wide range of storage expandability, making it the ideal platform for growing businesses and service providers running IT infrastructure workloads in space-constrained environments.
These two new servers are part of our purpose-built ProLiant 10 and 100 series family that address priority workloads to run small and mid-sized businesses.
To address SMB needs to increase productivity, HPE is introducing new offerings that integrate server, storage, networking and services financial services and options, which helps enable workplace productivity. They include:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Flex Solution for My First Server: Enables employees to work from anywhere, anytime and with any device, while protecting critical business data.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Flex Solution for Secure Encryption: Protects critical customer data at rest on any hard disk drive, solid state drive or cache memory connected to the server.
Targeted to SMBs, HPE’s Small Business Marketplace will pull direct feeds from participating partners’ online inventory so that customers can easily compare pricing and availability at a glance. Hewlett Packard Enterprise will pilot the Marketplace in the US starting this year, and will commence a pilot in India in early December 2015, followed by Australia and New Zealand in February 2016.
New to the HPE Financial Services portfolio, the HPE Subscription for Servers1 program enables SMB customers to access a fully-supported IT solution with the flexibility to acquire, consume and pay on a monthly basis. Partners can custom-configure a bundle of hardware, software and support to help SMB customers meet unique business demands.
The ProLiant DL20 and ML30 Gen9 servers will be available on December 1 from HPE and worldwide channel partners. Initial configuration pricing is expected to start at about $1579 for the ProLiant DL20 and $1079 for the ProLiant ML30 Gen9.
Flex solutions and financing options, including subscription services, technology refresh, consolidation services, payment deferrals and pre-provisioning, are available through HPE Financial Services to provide authorised partners and customers with an easy and effective way to acquire ProLiant 10 series servers and refresh over time.