5 for 15: Nicki Bowers, Kloud Solutions managing director
- 17 March, 2015 10:07
1. What are going to be the key plays across the channel in 2015?
Key channel play for 2015 is Cloud. It will continue to evolve around customers moving to the Cloud.
2. Key technology for 2015?
Cloud adoption in enterprise and government. Cloud management and integration. DevOps and Automation. With Office 365 landing in Australia later this month we will see a lot more customers moving to Office 365 in the next 12 months.
3. Key message to the channel in 2015?
Customer centricity is the only way to succeed in a market that is constantly changing. Focus on your customers business needs and how technology can be an enabler to allow them to be agile and remain focused on their core business.
4. Key warning for the channel in 2015?
The market is changing and as a result the key players are also changing. Our channel is constantly changing in response to emerging markets, new players and the disruptive technologies that drive it all. It’s up to us to stay ahead of the curve and predict the trends before they occur.
5. What is going to be key to Kloud Solutions in 2015?
- Continue to focus on customer first in all we do, help customers get the value out of their cloud investment and help others who are starting on their Cloud journey.
- Continue to invest in our Kloudies, ensuring our consultants are the best technical experts in the country.
- Grow! – Both organically and through acquisition. With over 200+ per cent growth YOY we still see the Kloud business growing at an exponential rate and with this we will ensure this includes new markets and territories across Australia. Watch this space!