Microsoft APC 2014: 21 partners awarded
- 03 September, 2014 07:20
Microsoft has recognised 21 partners for their outstanding contribution of innovative solutions and services for customers during the past 12 months.
The Microsoft Australia Partner Awards (MAPAs) were made at its annual Australian Partner Conference (APC). They recognise partners who deliver incredible solutions using Microsoft technologies to address customer business needs and challenges.
The winning partners were chosen from 200 amazing submissions from partners across Australia, with awards presented in 21 categories.
“We’re a community and an industry that is transforming around a Cloud first, mobile first world,” said director of partner business and development at Microsoft Australia, Philip Goldie.
“There is no better test of achievement than in times of change. The partners who have been recognised today are leading the way forward in helping their customers transform their business models and deliver innovative solutions that help people and businesses achieve more and be more.”
“The MAPAs provide us with a great opportunity to celebrate the hard work, dedication and innovation that our local partner network delivers to customers”
The 2014 MAPA recipients are:
- Application Development Partner of the Year: Breeze – Bupa Dental Cloud Solution.
- Business Intelligence Partner of the Year: BizData – BizData implements Next Generation Enterprise BI platform for Australia's largest Telecommunications company
- CityNext Partner of the Year: Artis Group – Biosecurity Information System
- Cloud Solutions Partner of the Year: Kloud – “Always Cloud First”
- Collaboration and Content Partner of the Year: Kloud – I Still Call Australia Home - The Terminal
- Communications Partner of the Year: Generation-e – Generation-e & KPMG
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Partner of the Year - SMS MT – CRM 2013 Integrated Case Management Solution
- Data Platform Partner of the Year - BizData – Australia’s first Microsoft Analytics Platform System Implementation
- Datacentre Partner of the Year Award: Ensyst – Hills – Transforming an Australian Icon
- Devices and Deployment Partner of the Year: Dilignet – Dilignet White Glove Trial
- Distributor Partner of the Year Award: Express Data – Express Data Office 365 Journey
- Education Partner of the Year Award: nSynergy – Microsoft’s Education Copete Opportunity – Mosaic by LiveTiles
- Enterprise Partner of the Year - Ignia
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Partner of the Year: Sable Systems – Kathmandu
- Hardware Partner of the Year: Lenovo – KPMG Windows 8 & Ultrabook Rollout
- Health Partner of the Year: Breeze – Bupa Dental Health Solution
- Hosting Partner of the Year: Brennan IT – Brennan IT Hybrid Cloud
- Learning Partner of the Year: DDLS – How a meeting at APC helped the government of Western Australia realise their training investment in Software Assurance
- Licensing Solution Provider of the Year: Data#3
- Small Business Partner of the Year: XCentral – Sapphire Group
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Partner of the Year: SoftwareOne – SAM Partner of the Year Award