Cisco Live! 2013: Cisco names top A/NZ partners
- 06 March, 2013 20:59
Cisco has awarded its top performing partners at the 2012 Cisco Partner Insight Awards, held as part of the Cisco Live! 2013 event in Melbourne.
Cisco acknowledged the excellence of 15 A/NZ teams and individuals across 19 categories for their innovation, leadership and best practice as a Cisco business partner.
“As a channel-oriented business, Cisco is deeply committed to supporting our partners to build their business, and to recognise those that have demonstrated outstanding achievement,” Cisco A/NZ partner business group managing director, Sara Adams, said.
The award criteria included architecture-led approach successes, business differentiation and strategic outcomes, and deep customer understanding. All winners were selected by a group of Cisco A/NZ partner and country executives.
“Cisco’s Partner Insight Awards celebrate exemplary business practice within our partner community. I congratulate all this year’s winners for demonstrating clever thinking, strong customer understanding and technical excellence across the breadth of our portfolio,” Adams added.
The 2012 Cisco A/NZ Partner Insight Award winners include:
- Data#3 for three awards - Borderless Technologies Partner of the Year, Smart Services Partner of the Year (APJC), and Data#3’s Graham Robinson was named Alliance Manager of the Year.
- Telstra also took home three awards - Collaboration Partner of the Year, Cloud Partner of the Year, and Services Partner of the Year.
- Logicalis won two awards – Marketing Excellence, and Excellence in Post Deployment Support.
- Dimension Data won the Datacentre Partner of the Year award.
- Westcon Group Australia was awarded Distribution Innovation Partner of the Year.
- gen-i as New Zealand Partner of the Year.
- Datacom as Innovation Partner of the Year.
- North Sydney IT as Small Business Partner of the Year.
- NEC was awarded A/NZ Acceleration Partner of the Year 2012.
- Secure Agility won the Vertical Solution Innovation Partner of the Year award.
- Fujitsu won the award for Architectural Excellence.
Other individual awards were given to EMC’s Anoop Dhankhar for sales excellence, UXC Connect’s Chris Ross for technical excellence and Optus AlphaWest’s Adam Clark for technical execution.
Pictures to follow.
Hafizah Osman attended Cisco Live! 2013 courtesy of Cisco