The lunch box - 10/03 (updated 4.35pm)
- 10 March, 2010 11:48
- Synnex has moved into its third product category, signing AV vendor Senzu to join its IT and consumer electronics product lines.
- Ex-Anyware head, Victor Lee, spoke to ARN about his abrupt departure.
- The opposition has confirmed that it will act like the opposition and oppose the bill to separate Telstra.
State of the market
- The markets opened well but quickly slumped. For the rest of the day it hovered around the breakeven point. At 4.35pm, the S&P/ASX200 was down 0.1 points at 4820.1.
- The Aussie dollar is relatively stable and selling for $US0.9133. Gold has fallen slightly to $US1121.8 an ounce while oil is down to $US81.1 a barrel.
- The new grandma: Google reveals Australia's culinary underbelly
- Poll: Internet access seen as a right
- What next: Phones to offer X-ray vision
- iPhone: ... is the place to do business
- Hang out with me: How the Net is changing travel
- Tragedy: Toddler shoots herself after mistaking gun for Wii controller
- Foreign affairs: SBY cool on Rudd's Asia plan
- Foreign affairs (2): SBY confirms Bali bomber killed in raid
- 'Miracle': Sydney's baby elephant - it's alive!
- Politics: Coalition colleagues livid with Abbott over lack of consultation
- Housing: RBA warns home prices could go higher
- Economy: Job ads rise signals slump over
- Wealth: Courting chaos
- Week of the snake bites: Victim No. 8
- War on waste: 'Defence extravagance must end'
- Defence: The navy lurk - blonde model gets sailors fighting fir
- Transport: Trains as fast as planes
- Go figure: The crisis in maths
- Pier pressure: Battle of Barangaroo
- Terrifying: Raging tornado weaves path of destruction
- Strange but true: Woman grows 'devil' horn from top of head
- Bingle affair (1): Clarke's choice ... love or leadership
- Bingle affair (2): Pup tails the WAG
- Bingle affair (3): She's not to blame
- Cricket: Haddin blasts Australia into lead
- Hockey: Kookaburras to face the Dutch in World Cup semi-finals
- A-league: Thompson slams 'cow-paddock' at Etihad
- Asian Champions League: Melbourne Victory suffers wake-up call
- Champions League: Arsenal turns on the style
- Premier League: Pompey rock bottom while Sunderland savour victory
- Rugby league: The poor cousins
- Rugby league (2): Willie is game's biggest sledger
- Rugby league (3): Sea Eagles circle as Lote touches down
- Rugby league (4): My cash kept Joey at Knights, says Con Constantine
- Rugby union: Waratahs plan Horne's return in stages
- Rugby union (2): Red-faced Van swears in by his new role
- AFL: King dobbed in
- Tiger tales: Working with swing coach, according to reports
- Jeanne Garofalo: Is seriously funny
- Film analysis: Who's really hurting over The Hurt Locker
- Theatre: Life inspires Bell's latest Lear
- Coming soon: Screen life for Serge Gainsbourg
- Simon Cowell: I'm too old for kids
- Sex scandal: Posh's 'heart goes out' to Cheryl Cole
- Travel: One shark is fine, three sharks is bad
- Film review: Dear John
- Motoring: First drive of Mercedes Benz hybrid
- Travel: Australians face new US entry fee
- Lohan outraged: Files $US100m lawsuit
- Sydney: Shower or two. Min: 18, Max: 23
- Melbourne: Morning cloud. Min: 13, Max: 22
- Brisbane: Squally showers. Min: 21, Max: 27
- Perth: Sunny. Min: 22, Max: 37
- Adelaide: Fine. Mostly sunny. Min: 12, Max: 25
- Hobart: Fine. Min: 9, Max: 19
- Canberra: Fine, partly cloudy. Min: 8, Max: 20
- Darwin: Afternoon shower/storm. Min: 25, Max: 33
Product Wars: Best Tablet Device
- Results so far...
- 1st - Lenovo ThinkPad X200 - 64%
- 2nd - Toshiba Portege M750 - 63%
- 3rd - Apple iPad - 62%
- =4th - Dell Latitude XT2 - 55%
- =4th - HP TouchSmart tx2z - 55%
- Click here to cast your vote.