Fancy a beer on us? The winner is...
- 27 May, 2009 14:51
Congratulations to Greg Randall from Commander who has taken out this week's ARN Community Quiz beer. A slab will be delivered to him on Friday afternoon.
Greg's multiple choice question will also appear in our upcoming Quiz: Which vendor did Microsoft sign an alliance with for UC?
For your chance to win a case of beer, simply complete the ARN Community Quiz which opens every Friday afternoon.
For those who want to start a beer stockpile, feel free to participate every week. We welcome repeated winners.
And, please, put in your details or we won’t know where to send the beer!
May 22 Quiz answers:
1. Which major Japanese consumer electronics brand recently announced a $US4bn loss? b) Panasonic
2. Which Anyware office was affected by torrential rain and wild winds? b) Brisbane
3. Which integrator did Quest Software promote to first gold partner for Asia-Pacific? c) Dimension Data
4. What kind of service did internet service provider, Netspace, switch on in Tasmania? b) ADSL2+
5. Which vendor is looking for system integrator partners in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Perth? c) Axway
6. What did ARN editor, Nadia Cameron, say about EDS winning Commander Group 8’s deal with the DAFF? a) The DAFF’s choice is not surprising given EDS’ strong position in government