Menu
Government focus pays international dividends

Government focus pays international dividends

Small connectivity specialist Client Software recently formalised its interest in the government arena with its appointment as a Federal and NSW Government Endorsed Supplier.

Client Software's connectivity solutions, including terminal emulator WinCom2000, WinComExplorer and printer control products WinComLPD and LPD Pro, are already used by several government departments, a fact that Client Software's director, Joshua Smith, believes worked in the developer's favour.

"We had expertise in the areas that governments needed and have worked with governments before. We also proved we have the ability to supply the product, maintain it, enhance it and are a financially viable business," explained Smith of the Federal Government's criteria.

According to Smith, this arrangement will allow Client Software's presence in the vertical space to grow by making it easier for the Government to purchase products directly. "About 60 per cent of our business is large corporates, the other 40 per cent is government. With these contracts the balance will become more even," suggested Smith.

Client Software's elevated status has also prompted plans for the developer's international expansion. "We see our major development occurring overseas and the Federal Government has not only helped us actively through organisations such as Austrade but being an Endorsed Supplier has helped our status overseas and increased our value in the eyes of partners and clients," said Smith.


Follow Us

Join the newsletter!

Or

Sign up to gain exclusive access to email subscriptions, event invitations, competitions, giveaways, and much more.

Membership is free, and your security and privacy remain protected. View our privacy policy before signing up.

Error: Please check your email address.

Events

ARN Innovation Awards 2022

Innovation Awards is the market-leading awards program for celebrating ecosystem innovation and excellence across the technology sector in Australia.

EDGE 2022

EDGE is the leading technology conference for business leaders in Australia and New Zealand, built on the foundations of collaboration, education and advancement.

Brand Post

Channel Roadmap

The Channel Roadmap is a bespoke content hub housing strategic priorities from technology vendors for 2022 and beyond, partners can find the guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue, to help build a blueprint for future success.

Show Comments