Demand for stock in a system integrator subsidiary of German business software supplier SAP AG has been so strong that the IPO subscription period has ended early. Shares in SAP Systems Integration AG began trading on Frankfurt's Neuer Market on September 13. The company, which provides IT consulting and services to business customers, was established in April 2000 through a merger of existing SAP subsidiaries. Underwriters closed the subscription period two days earlier than planned, a spokeswoman for the company said.
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Secure Agility appoints David Abouhaidar as CEO, invests in Sliced Tech
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Aug 16
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- More News
- 20 Sep
- ARN Innovation Awards 2018
- 23 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2018
- 28 Aug
- CLOUDSEC Australia 2018
- 02 Sep
- ISACA Oceania Computer Audit, Control and Security (OceaniaCACS) 2018
- View all events