Quantum has released its Snap Server 4100 - a 240GB or 120GB server which is compatible with major client and network operating systems. The Snap Server 4100 features a slim 425mm x 425mm x 44mm package that mounts in a 19 inch rack or on a desktop. It installs in around five minutes and costs around $6541 for the 120GB model or $9812 for 240GB. The server can support a workgroup of 150 or more users and is RAID 5, 1 or 0 capable. Lan 1 is expecting stock to be available from its Sydney warehouse from around 22 September.
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- NBN Co almost doubles revenue
- Aug 15
- Wireless services may cost more than fixed line with new NBN Co pricing
- More News
- 20 Sep
- ARN Innovation Awards 2018
- 23 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2018
- 28 Aug
- CLOUDSEC Australia 2018
- 02 Sep
- ISACA Oceania Computer Audit, Control and Security (OceaniaCACS) 2018
- View all events