B2B.net Technology has announced the extension of the healthcare management applications it offers Asia-Pacific medical firms under the ASP model. It has purchased the global intellectual property rights to management software from e-business health solutions supplier, e-MedSoft.com. The software manages the clinical records, scheduling and billing functions of medical practices and is compatible with all Government healthcare systems in the region, including Australia's Medicare. B2B.net intends to integrate these applications into its existing ASP arrangements. The company hopes that the software becomes standard for small-to-medium sized medical practices, so that patient records can be exchanged between relevant practices.
- SAP’s big Qualtrics buy: It’s all about your customers
- Optus pumps $23.6M into South Australian network
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised supp...
- More News
- 22 Nov
- ARN Webinar
- 23 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2018
- 15 Nov
- Business Transformation and Marketing Workshop - Sydney
- 04 Dec
- Cloudera Government Forum 2018
- View all events