Creative Technology has announced shipment of its NOMAD Jukebox digital audio player. The size of a portable CD player, the Jukebox holds over 100 hours of CD quality audio - the equivalent to 150 albums or more than 1500 songs. The player is currently being distributed to retail stores and carries a suggested price tag of $1119 including GST. During September Creative is offering an introductory price of $999.
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Secure Agility appoints David Abouhaidar as CEO, invests in Sliced Tech
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Aug 16
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- More News
- 20 Sep
- ARN Innovation Awards 2018
- 23 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2018
- 28 Aug
- CLOUDSEC Australia 2018
- 02 Sep
- ISACA Oceania Computer Audit, Control and Security (OceaniaCACS) 2018
- View all events