JD Edwards & Company (JDE) has bounced back from fiscal 1999 with licence growth leading the charge. JDE posted revenues for its third quarter ending 31 July of $US261.1 million, up $29 million for the same period last year. The company was spurred on by numerous transactions over $1 million fuelling licence growth to a 56 per cent increase to $US116.7 million for the quarter. Locally, Glenn Wright, director of JDE Australia, claims the company has weathered the Y2K storm of this period last year and ERP is "alive and kicking".
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Secure Agility appoints David Abouhaidar as CEO, invests in Sliced Tech
- Australian Cyber Security Centre gets new Canberra office
- Aug 16
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- More News
- 20 Sep
- ARN Innovation Awards 2018
- 23 Nov
- ARN WIICTA 2018
- 28 Aug
- CLOUDSEC Australia 2018
- 02 Sep
- ISACA Oceania Computer Audit, Control and Security (OceaniaCACS) 2018
- View all events