Verbatim Releases World's Smallest USB Drive from Pretec
- 02 September, 2003 11:29
<p>Small Size, Big Impact!
The Pretec i-Disk USB Flash Disk is a slim and stylish USB Drive for mass data storage, sharing, protection and transmission. It possesses convenient, portable, plug and play and ease-of-use USB port expansion characteristics and is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP and Mac OS 8.6 and higher. The sleek style of i-Disk will fit perfectly into your daily life in the office or at home!</p>
<p>Models and Memory Capacity
The i-Disk is available in a range of models and memory capacities. All models carry a 5 year warranty.
* The i-Disk possesses high performance technology and comes with capacities of 32, 64, 128, 256, 512MB and 1GB unformatted, making it ideal for a range of data storage requirements.
* With a compact size of 32 x 13.55 x 14.55mm, the i-Disk Tiny Standard is the smallest USB Drive in the world. It is available in 64MB, 128MB and 256MB models.
* Ultra-slim and stylish, the i-Disk Tiny Luxury provides the answer for your personal connectivity to the world and is available in capacities from 64, 128 and 256MB.</p>
<p>Value Packed Software Bundle Included
All models of the i-Disk include 3 user-friendly software programs to enhance your data mobility and confidentiality. Flash Mail creates a revolutionary instant email facility to enable transmission and sharing of valuable files whilst on the go. Mobile Lock protects your data security and accessibility using the i-Disk as a security key. Secret Zip increases your storage capacity and encrypts your data.</p>
<p>Pricing and Availability
The Pretec i-Disk and i-Disk Tiny are now available from authorised Verbatim resellers.
RRPs including GST are as follows:
* i-Disk : 32MB - $34.95 to 1GB - $529.95
* i-Disk Tiny Standard : 64MB - $66.95 to 256MB - $189.95
* i-Disk Tiny Luxury : 64MB - $67.95 to 256MB - $189.95</p>
Pretec Electronics Corp. (www.pretec.com) offers a compete spectrum of small form factor digital memory cards, card readers and adapters as well as PocketPC Accessory products. Pretec has consistently demonstrated the highest capacity CF cards in the world for the past four years. Pretec products are distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Verbatim.</p>
Since 1969 Verbatim has been at the forefront of the evolution of data storage technology. Today, more than 30 years later, Verbatim remains one of the most recognizable names in data storage and is an international market leader in the distribution of optical and magnetic media, computer hardware and computer consumables. Verbatim Australia is the market leader in the distribution of CD/DVD Duplication and Publishing equipment, providing sales and support services for leading manufacturers. For more information see www.verbatim.com.au</p>