Nominations have been extended for the ARN Innovation Awards, with submissions now closing on midnight, Wednesday 19 June.
The Awards will honour the tech industry across nine categories: Start-up; Partner Value; Emerging Technology; Homegrown Innovators; Vendor Value; Distributor Value; Personal Innovation; Channel Choice and Hall of Fame.
All categories will be judged based on three key points:
- How are partners adding value to customers?
- How are vendors adding value to partners?
- How are distributors adding value to the channel?
All winners and finalists will be announced and promoted via ARN media platforms, providing the opportunity to shine a spotlight on your skill-sets and specialist expertise across the wider technology industry.
Operating as a leading business technology publication, ARN is read by more than 150,000 readers (April 2019 traffic - Google Analytics) each month in Australia, backed up by a growing audience overseas, while operating as a sister publication of the CIO, Computerworld, CSO and CMO brands.
Winners will be unveiled during the Celebration Dinner at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney on 19 September, attended by more than 700 leading figures within the industry.
Furthermore, all winners and finalists will receive post-awards collateral which includes awards logos and email signatures, in recognition of your achievement.
Your submission will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading figures within the industry -- more than 140 to be precise -- providing the opportunity to tell your story to the influencers of the Australian technology scene.
Nominations will run until 19 June. We strongly recommend companies only self-nominate to ensure the best chance of success with our experienced judging panel and please note that we only accept one nomination submission per individual or company for every award. Nominations across multiple awards and categories are allowed.
Here are all the categories:
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AWARDS
The Emerging Technologies awards recognise partners providing customer value through new and emerging technologies.
- Cloud - Nominate Now
- Smart Technology - Nominate Now
- IoT - Nominate Now
- Digital Transformation - Nominate Now
The Start-Up awards recognise the new and emerging companies that have impacted the ICT industry, and presented opportunities for the Australian channel as a result.
- Company - Nominate Now
- Entrepreneur - Nominate Now
- Specialist - Nominate Now
- Customer Value - Nominate Now
The Homegrown awards recognise Australian made excellence in the ICT market.
The Partner awards recognise small, mid-sized and enterprise providers for delivering innovation and value to customers across Australia.
- Collaboration - Nominate Now
- Mid-Market Partner - Nominate Now
- SMB Partner - Nominate Now
- Enterprise Partner - Nominate Now
- Customer Value - Nominate Now
The Vendor awards recognise vendors helping partners deliver innovative solutions to customers, through leading-edge technology and channel-centric programs.
- Software Vendor - Nominate Now
- Cloud Vendor - Nominate Now
- Specialist Vendor - Nominate Now
- Security Vendor - Nominate Now
- Hardware Vendor - Nominate Now
- Networking Vendor - Nominate Now
- Telecommunications Vendor - Nominate Now
The Distributor awards recognise distributors innovating through the supply chain, providing value to vendors and partners across the channel.
- Software Distributor - Nominate Now
- Specialist Distributor - Nominate Now
- Hardware Distributor - Nominate Now
PERSONAL INNOVATION AWARDS
The Personal Innovation awards recognise individuals who contribute to their company’s success.
- Technical Excellence - Nominate Now
- Sales Excellence (*Partners) - Nominate Now
- Management Excellence - Nominate Now
- Channel Excellence (*Vendors/Distributors) - Nominate Now
- Marketing Excellence - Nominate Now
CHANNEL CHOICE AWARDS
Channel Choice, ARN’s online-only people’s choice awards, allows readers the chance to choose their favourite vendor, distributor, partner and Channel Enabler over the past 12 months. Channel Enabler recognises individuals within a vendor or distributor organisation, who continually add value for partners.
Voting will run for four weeks, from 28 June – 26 July, with only one vote per person/business email address will be accepted.
HALL OF FAME
The ARN Hall of Fame recognises IT leaders who have served the industry over a significant period and have been instrumental in the development of the Australian tech channel. The Hall of Fame (HoF) will be determined by the 140 appointed industry judges plus previous HoF inductees.
To view all awards and nominate - click here