ARN is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Emerging Leaders Forum, recognising the upcoming talent of the Australian channel.
Now in its third year, Emerging Leaders provides a program that identifies, educates and showcases the next generation of leaders within the ICT industry across Australia.
Set for Tuesday 1 May in Sydney, attendees will hear from industry champions as keynoters, as well as panelists talking about future opportunities and leadership paths in the year ahead.
Also, attendees are invited to join mentoring sessions with members of the ARN Hall of Fame.
Furthermore, the forum will recognise emerging leaders across four awards, spanning vendor, distributor, partner and start-up categories.
This award recognises risk-taking and entrepreneurship, acknowledging individuals from small to mid-sized start-ups (less than five years), celebrating successes, innovation, initiatives and growth.
- Darren Gore - Calibre One
- Daniel Ng - Verrency
- Dane Meah - InfoTrust
- Matt Wynn-Jones - Counterparts Technology
- Molly Rowe - Vibrato
- Nishan Wijemanne - Cohesio Group
- Omaru Maruatona - AiCulus
- Regan McKay - NetCrypt
This award recognises high potential individuals who are currently working at an ICT partner organisation, such as a reseller, system integrator, service provider, ISV, MSP or cloud service provider.
- Alexander Slade - A Corp Computers
- Damian Zammit - Thomas Duryea Logicalis
- Cameron Cumming - Counterparts Technology
- Jacky Zhu - Tquila ANZ
- Justin Morris - Modality Systems
- Sachin Verma - Oreta
This award recognises high potential individuals who are currently working at an ICT distributor organisation.
- Daniel Danielli - Arrow ECS ANZ
- James Walters - NEXTGEN
- Jakob Phillips - Westcon-Comstor
- Kaarena Chapman - Exclusive Networks
This award recognises high potential individuals who are currently working at an ICT vendor- hardware, software, services, cloud or telecommunications.
- Brett Callaughan - Malwarebytes
- Christopher Lacherdis - APC by Schneider Electric
- Frank Bauer - Continuum
- Jade Meara - Nutanix
- James Bergl - Datto
- Gavin Swadling - Eaton
- Nathan Steiner - Veeam
- Simon Howe - LogRhythm
To register for 2018 ARN Emerging Leaders Forum - click here